You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Elections 2021

AngryOfTuebrook

7 minutes ago, PrivateParts said:

Count Binface has published his manifesto for London. 

20210422_095119.png

There's a plan down here to have Binface as second choice to see if he can beat Bailey, probably won't pick up enough traction, but funny nonetheless.

As an aside this is Brian Rose, candidate for Mayor. Sadam's Baghdad had less portraits around of him than Rose has around London, honestly in some parts it resembles a dictatorship's propaganda efforts with the amount of adds he has. He must have spent a fortune; currently polling at 2%...

Brian-Rose-London-Jan.-2021-scaled.jpg

8 minutes ago, PrivateParts said:

It's a picture that screams "I'm a Twat".

It looks like an advert for a C5 jarg version of The Apprentice. 

[Edit]

According to Google, he's a banker-turned-podcaster. I have nothing to add to that.

Rose is serious about this!

Here's a vid of him hitting a punch bag for ages to prove it!

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Bruce Spanner said:

There's a plan down here to have Binface as second choice to see if he can beat Bailey, probably won't pick up enough traction, but funny nonetheless.

As an aside this is Brian Rose, candidate for Mayor. Sadam's Baghdad had less portraits around of him than Rose has around London, honestly in some parts it resembles a dictatorship's propaganda efforts with the amount of adds he has. He must have spent a fortune; currently polling at 2%...

Brian-Rose-London-Jan.-2021-scaled.jpg

7f225e240268d74dd401974612c8c3f9.jpg

image.png

I honestly thought when I saw the name Gammons, that it was another pisstake novelty act, a la Count Binface, and then I see he's running as the ukip candidate, and I can't stop laughing. Did ukip REALLY put forward a candidate with the surname of Gammons?

58 minutes ago, Chocoholic said:

image.png

I honestly thought when I saw the name Gammons, that it was another pisstake novelty act, a la Count Binface, and then I see he's running as the ukip candidate, and I can't stop laughing. Did ukip REALLY put forward a candidate with the surname of Gammons?

Wasn't the last one called Dick Face or something? 

Once may be deemed an unfortunate oversight, but twice, and it would appear to be very deliberate. One thing I never thought I'd ever do, would be to credit ukip with having a sense of humour. That said, in choosing those names, it seems to be they're poking fun at those who vote for them.

• 2 weeks later...
Just now, Bjornebye said:

Oh god that link years ago. Nearly puked all over my work computer 

I was hungover to fuck one morning, browsing through some games forum and they'd posted up the Pain series. Being stupid I tried to scroll through it rather than just going back a page, but it was posted about half a dozen times. About as horrific as tomorrow's results look like being for Labour.

1 minute ago, Mudface said:

I was hungover to fuck one morning, browsing through some games forum and they'd posted up the Pain series. Being stupid I tried to scroll through it rather than just going back a page, but it was posted about half a dozen times. About as horrific as tomorrow's results look like being for Labour.

It was sent to me as what seemed a fairly innocuous link. "Click here for funny cat videos" or some shit. Obviously after stuffing my vital organs back down my throat I forwarded it on to about 20 people. 

1 minute ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

And yet tubgirl was worse.

Yeah if it's worse than that I'd rather be kept in the dark here 

1 minute ago, Bjornebye said:

It was sent to me as what seemed a fairly innocuous link. "Click here for funny cat videos" or some shit. Obviously after stuffing my vital organs back down my throat I forwarded it on to about 20 people. 

Yeah if it's worse than that I'd rather be kept in the dark here 

Yeah, I clicked on a Goatse link in a similar way. Fun times.

This is about the Pain Series from Urban Dictionary, I'll put it in spoiler quotes as even the description is pretty raw-

Perfect material for masturbation. Also, the final boss of the internet. Easily found on Encyclopedia dramatica. From me and my friends personal experience, this collage contains tubgirl, several variations on goatse, harlequin fetus, several pictures of what looked like severe cases of herpes, a girl shitting into someone elses mouth, what looked like a man throwing up a large ammount of blood and several hentai fetishes. There could be more, but we couldn't stand to look at it any longer to scroll down through it. Not for the faint-hearted, not for those who are inexperienced with the true horrors of the internet. Used by the US government to torture war prisoners. Lol.
Practice with meatspin and lemonparty, work your way up to ogrish and 2girls1cup, get a taste for goatse and tubgirl, and then you MAY be ready.

If you can masturbate to the pain series, you are a god. Also, you deserve to die.

The ultimate desensitizer available on the web. If you think you have seen shocking pics, you have seen nothing until your eyes lay upon this set of brutes. Goatse and Tubgirl are incuded, but nothing compared to its companions. I advise, if you thought the before-mentioned images were too much, do not look at the Pain Series. I warned you!
I just literally saw the Pain Series minutes before writing this definition. My blood has run cold and I feel silent. The world is not the same. God bless the Pain Series.