You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Newcastle (H) Premier League - 24/4/21 - 12:30

Bjornebye

The only explanation you can give is that from the board to the manager and to the players, no one actually gives a fuck anymore this season.

I mean what other conclusion can you come too?

FSG and the way they handled the centre back crisis and this europe league shite. Conclusion? They don't give a fuck.

Jurgen and his bizarre ranting, strange subs, weird tactical approaches and sticking to ways that JUST DONT WORK regarding setup, centre backs, high lines and out of form players? Conclusion? He doesn't give a fuck

The players and their half assed effort, laughing when missing chances, total apathy at whats happening on the pitch, lack of fire, lack of professionalism. Conclusion? They don't give a fuck.

The season is a write off, but it need not had been. We were in a good position before Christmas but the attitude from all concerned in the second half has been something to truly behold, I have never, ever, even in the past with Souness and Hodgson, witnessed such a fall from grace. I mean at least Hodgson was already shit and the players he mostly had were shit.

This is on another level. It comes to something when you can sit there and watch in absolute torture, just knowing we are not going to win a game. Why is that? Magic? Nope, its attitude and the attitude of the Club since mid last year has done a total 360 job.

Shameful.

• Upvote 4

Just now, dockers_strike said:

In all the shitfest today, I thought Alli was very good, same as he was against Leeds but there's fuck all he can do if the players in front of him dont dig it when needed.

Agreed. Kabak has been really good at times. 

It's the hope every game that kills you we are the shittest champions ever. Even Leicester at least tried to retain it. Grim season. 

Just now, BeefStroganoff said:

The only explanation you can give is that from the board to the manager and to the players, no one actually gives a fuck anymore this season.

I mean what other conclusion can you come too?

FSG and the way they handled the centre back crisis and this europe league shite. Conclusion? They don't give a fuck.

Jurgen and his bizarre ranting, strange subs, weird tactical approaches and sticking ways that JUST DONT WORK. Conclusion? Doesn't give a fuck

The players and their half assed effort, laughing when missing chances, total apathy at whats happening on the pitch, lack of fire, lack of professionalism. Conclusion? They don't give a fuck.

The season is a write off, but it need not had been. We were in a good position before Christmas but the attitude from all concerned in the second half has been something to truly behold, I have never, ever, even in the past with Souness and Hodgson, witnessed such a fall from grace. I mean at least Hodgson was already shit and the players he mostly had were shit.

This is on another level. It comes to something when you can sit there and watch in absolute torture, just knowing we are not going to win a game. Why is that? Magic? Nope, its attitude and the attitude of the Club since mid last year has done a total 360 job.

Shameful.

Klopp doesn't give a fuck? That's utter bollocks.

• Upvote 3

It’s not great but after 30 years of being mainly not great at least this time not being great is after finally winning the league so fuck everyone who’s not us and let them have a good old laugh we’ll be back

And if you’re going to be shite then this is definitely the season to do it, I mean fuck me imagine being there today seeing that 

1 minute ago, Elite said:

Klopp doesn't give a fuck? That's utter bollocks.

Tell me how its bollocks?

In previous seasons he would be seething, rallying the players, rallying the fans (ok he can't do that at the mo) talking about teams 'trying to steal points'. He would be proactive and reactive, he'd be firing up the players with that glorious man management of his.

This season? Total opposite.

Whinging and moaning about everything, lack of reaction, looking totally apathetic on the bench, sticking to the same formula over and over. Downbeat interviews. Theres no fire from him. And that was before he had the tragic news he had. Hes been off all season.'

5 minutes ago, BeefStroganoff said:

Tell me how its bollocks?

In previous seasons he would be seething, rallying the players, rallying the fans (ok he can't do that at the mo) talking about teams 'trying to steal points'. He would be proactive and reactive, he'd be firing up the players with that glorious man management of his.

This season? Total opposite.

Whinging and moaning about everything, lack of reaction, looking totally apathetic on the bench, sticking to the same formula over and over. Downbeat interviews. Theres no fire from him. And that was before he had the tragic news he had. Hes been off all season.'

If he didn't give a fuck he wouldn't be so downbeat and pissed off all the time. 

If anything, he cares too much.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, BeefStroganoff said:

All i can say is, thats not the Jurgen Klopp that came to the Club. He was more upbeat when he had a team of Mingolets, Can's, Sakhos and Joe Allens than he is now.

It's not because he doesn't care. Everything that could have gone wrong this season has plus his mother has died recently, he's hardly going to be Mr. Jovial is he?

He's underperformed himself this season but to say he doesn't care is ridiculous.

Some of the players don't, I agree with that part.

• Upvote 1

58 minutes ago, chrisbonnie said:

Not one for giving up on this team, but until any form of crowds are back, I'm not watching. Every game is being played at a snails pace, just like a shit pre season friendly, its pathetic. 

Wijnaldum, who is always a 7-8/10 performer passes the ball as if he's giving it to a 2 year old. 

Mane laughs when he misses an open goal, firmino has forgotten how to actually play the game. 

These guys need the support and equally, the pressure put on them by the crowd. 

No doubt, but other clubs aren't AS bad. 

If there were one person in the whole club that you shouldn’t be levelling the claim that he doesn't care it would be Klopp.

He has made dodgy decisions this season, he has looked devoid of ideas and passion at times. But he has set the team up game after game and they have gone out and dominated possession, had more shots and chances against those teams, in spite of the injuries we’ve had and yet still managed to not win games they should have.

The players, particularly the forwards, are responsible for where we are because they haven’t taken the chances presented to them.

You add a goal extra to all our performances this season and see where we would be in the league in particular, nobody would be complaining this much then.

• Upvote 1

43 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

We need a player who we thought Keita was going to be until he got here and became the invisible perma crock. 

Yeah. It will be depressing if we don’t offload him this summer, even at a sizeable loss. What did we pay for him, £50m or so? I’d take half that if we could get it and put it towards a functioning midfielder. 

Lunacy to hold onto him if he can’t get a game with Henderson out, Fabinho in defence, Thiago struggling to find a role and Wijnaldum exhausted and badly out of form. 

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Of you offered me 3 years ago a champions league win , world club champions and league champions and being in this position right now I’d rip your arm off. Some people need to get some fucking perspective. 

Agreed but it could have been prolonged if we hadn't sat on our hands after the 2019 CL win. It's more frustration rather than being spoilt bastards. 

3 minutes ago, El Rojo said:

Yeah. It will be depressing if we don’t offload him this summer, even at a sizeable loss. What did we pay for him, £50m or so? I’d take half that if we could get it and put it towards a functioning midfielder. 

Lunacy to hold onto him if he can’t get a game with Henderson out, Fabinho in defence, Thiago struggling to find a role and Wijnaldum exhausted and badly out of form. 

I think we ended up paying £53m for him. I cant think of one good game he's had against decent opposition where we havent been in front already.

Probably one of the most disappointing buys in the last 30 years. 

19 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Of you offered me 3 years ago a champions league win , world club champions and league champions and being in this position right now I’d rip your arm off. Some people need to get some fucking perspective. 

Yeah, ungrateful moaning cunts. Some of our players need to take a long, hard look at themselves, sure. Missing so many clear-cut chances.

I fully expect us to compete for the league title next season, with the same manager and same system. Differencemaker will be the crowd and our CBs back. Talk of ripping up the squad and selling half of the players is pure nonsense.

• Upvote 1