You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Women shaving!

dockers_strike

Their faces, not their fannies, legs or armpits. Im seeing loads of adverts on these minor sky channels for what looks like a single Philishave aimed at women to 'remove fascial hair'! What next, a fucking bic and shaving foam for women?! All seems a bit perverse to me, dont they know they'll get 5 o clock shadow and give their men snogger's rash?

It's called 'facial planing' and it's all the rage!

Even the stars of yesteryear did it*

Sadly women have been sold another way to make themseleves feel insecure, their 'planes' are about 3/4 times what a mans razor is.

When the dust settles on humanity we're going to look back at how we psychologically tortured women for profit as something of a mark against our species I expect...

*This is a marketing fabrication.

It horrifies me this stuff, it'll become trendy next I bet, Billy Eillish and all those other wankers will start growing sideburns, but there's some cultural norms I never want to see the back of, there must be a reason it horrifies you as a man - your brain knows why, even if you don't. 

My mum used to talk to some woman who worked in the Red Cross shop in Speke and she had a full blown Burt Reynolds tash,  there's just no excuse for it unless it grows back instantly as soon as you shave it like the Terminator. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, ZonkoVille77 said:

When I caught an ex of mine getting rid of her tash I nearly fucking puked. Never did look at her the same way after that and the relationship fizzled out. Her loss, clearly. 

Nice of you to keep her as your avatar 

• Upvote 4