Quantcast
Mourinho Sacked - Page 3 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Bjornebye

Mourinho Sacked

4 hours ago, Bad Red Bull said:

Apparently, he was sacked because he didn't allow his team to train because of Spurs being a founder of ESL. Sounds ludicrous.

Looks like it originated with a bloo WUM on twitter.

Quite funny that a shitpost ends up getting repeated as fact on the likes of sky news. 

Anyone else think this could be a good move for Gerrard.

Great set up, great ground and guaranteed CL with all that new money coming in.

Leipzeig manager I reckon.

To be fair he's my answer to every vacancy now until it hits. Like i always used to say Frank Brunos house in through the keyhole even though it clearly belongs to an old woman.

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

Leipzeig manager I reckon.

To be fair he's my answer to every vacancy now until it hits. Like i always used to say Frank Brunos house in through the keyhole even though it clearly belongs to an old woman.

Well he fought like one so you had half a chance

That's what the tramp does, does 3 seasons and gets sacked and gets the big payoff. Said that to our resident spud fan about him and he said it wouldn't happen. 

20 minutes ago, Butch said:

That's what the tramp does, does 3 seasons and gets sacked and gets the big payoff. Said that to our resident spud fan about him and he said it wouldn't happen. 

Fuck me has it been 3 seasons already of that tramp there

Played a blinder. Had apparently ben told he was departing in the summer. Saw the ESL announcement as an opportunity to do it on his terms and position himself as some type of hero, nobly standing up for the soul of football. Massive pay-off.

Well played, sir.  Now buy yourself a decent coat.

Cunt or not, he got them to a League Cup final and should have been given the chance to manage them in the final he EARNED (to use the current buzzword) the right to be in. 

Spurs knew the score. He didn't exactly change his behavior the minute he was hired. The description was on the label in big, bold letters. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, A_S said:

Cunt or not, he got them to a League Cup final and should have been given the chance to manage them in the final he EARNED (to use the current buzzword) the right to be in. 

Spurs knew the score. He didn't exactly change his behavior the minute he was hired. The description was on the label in big, bold letters. 

Who cares really that he has been jocked off before his big final.  He's a massive cunt and it's Karma as far as I'm concerned. Let the new guy steal his thunder.  

Be interesting to see where Maureen ends up. He already had no chance getting a job at a big club before the Spurs appointment, so he'll be even further down the pecking order now and with the salary he demands it'll be either China or .....Everton.

"We want Mourinho lad!"

Well Mr. O'Grady you finally might get him.

12 hours ago, Elite said:

Be interesting to see where Maureen ends up. He already had no chance getting a job at a big club before the Spurs appointment, so he'll be even further down the pecking order now and with the salary he demands it'll be either China or .....Everton.

"We want Mourinho lad!"

Well Mr. O'Grady you finally might get him.

Angry-Everton-fan.jpg

Telegraph mentioning Southgate and Martinez among those under consideration. Levy has played a blinder the past couple of years.

6 hours ago, Dr Nowt said:

Telegraph mentioning Southgate and Martinez among those under consideration. Levy has played a blinder the past couple of years.

Both would be atrocious, hopefully it's one after the other in the next few seasons.