Quantcast
New Super League to Rival CL - 11 Clubs Sign Up - Page 71 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
TheDrowningMan

New Super League to Rival CL - 11 Clubs Sign Up

2 minutes ago, Barrington Womble said:

Wait for the fan boys "at least they listened, they'll learn from their mistakes". 

Come on Barry, I think at this point almost everyone will agree it's best if they sell. You'll be arguing against your own shadow. 

1 minute ago, No2 said:

We need to get ahead of this, openly apologise and suggest all 6 sides are deducted 25 points each. 

i think it will be a 10 to 15 point deduction in the PL and a 12 month European ban 

Bloody hell I just saw on the news Chelsea and city were out, now just seen our statement and Arsenals! Have the red mancs spoken?!

2 minutes ago, Barrington Womble said:

Wait for the fan boys "at least they listened, they'll learn from their mistakes". 

I can't see anyone being able to seriously defend them now.

Their days are numbered and frankly i think they'll want out as soon as they can get out/get the price they want.

Not very interesting football fact vol 2956.. Diminutive little Portuguese football manager Jose Mohrinio will go down as the only manager sacked by a ESL club, although it's a cert he'll point out he never lost a game. 

1 minute ago, andyj said:

i think it will be a 10 to 15 point deduction in the PL and a 12 month European ban 

It will be fuck all.  

Just now, an tha said:

Their days are numbered and frankly i think they'll want out as soon as they can get out/get the price they want.

to be honest i gave up defending them when this shit kicked off 

2 minutes ago, suzy said:

Bloody hell I just saw on the news Chelsea and city were out, now just seen our statement and Arsenals! Have the red mancs spoken?!

No, the final is between Mancs and Spurs, with Utd to win with a late penalty

• Upvote 1

Just now, J-V said:

It will be fuck all.  

i hope so but i think they will have to do something or risk looking like the dicks they are mate 

What a fucking weird few days. Good job the PL have these tests to validate that potential owners are responsible. Imagine what the cunts who get rejected are like!

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, andyj said:

Brendan Rodger's on hearing all 6 English clubs will receive an immediate 20 point deduction..

• Upvote 2

Just now, Gnasher said:

Brendon Rodger's on hearing all 6 English clubs will receive an immediate 20 point deduction..

He’d still finish 2nd the tit

10 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

Come on Barry, I think at this point almost everyone will agree it's best if they sell. You'll be arguing against your own shadow. 

Do you think they'll sell? 

8 minutes ago, an tha said:

I don't think they will. I also don't think they would get the price they want either. They'd value us more than Edwards values Marco Grujic. 

Give it till the summer when this has calmed down, all the fam boys will be defending them as they always do. 

As delighted I am at this, I bet the Spanish and Italians think we're a right bunch of fannies.

Picture Agnelli and Perez like Tony and Syl shaking their heads as all the English fucks testify to save themsleves.

I’ve had to skip about 30 pages so sorry if this has been mentioned but I’ve seen a lot late afternoon of tv praise for Pep speaking out. Did no one praise Klopp for his words last night? Or is he just a dirty German? We don’t half get some stick!

I think many fans had been willing to give the owners the benefit of the doubt, but they’ve absolutely burned their bridges with this. They’re going to be less popular than the Glazers’ now. They have done their best to drag the club’s reputation through the mud and it’s not the first time. That legacy fans thing will haunt them for as long as they’re here. We’re probably stuck with them for the foreseeable as well.

Just now, suzy said:

I’ve had to skip about 30 pages so sorry if this has been mentioned but I’ve seen a lot late afternoon of tv praise for Pep speaking out. Did no one praise Klopp for his words last night? Or is he just a dirty German? We don’t half get some stick!

There’s been praise for Klopp and Milner.