Quantcast
New Super League to Rival CL - 11 Clubs Sign Up - Page 60 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
TheDrowningMan

New Super League to Rival CL - 11 Clubs Sign Up

2 minutes ago, Colt Seavers said:

Man City and Chelsea are the heros

United "it was all Edwards"

Liverpool....."say hello to the bad guy"

344a92a75a05ad8b19c1c1ac802f2851.gif

One thing I do agree with Perez on is I think football is fucked sooner rather than later. There's a lot of truth in what the mad bastard said newer generations will consume and interact with football in a much different way, the bubble will burst for most, the revenue and wages arent sustainable anymore either, something has to give. But a big fuck you and goodbye to the ESL and fuck you to FSG.

13 minutes ago, Freddo said:

Well lads I guess the transfer budget is now spent on penalty clauses etc etc. 

Ha, well, this year was the sign of things to come.  There will be no new signings unless they're on frees and on low wages.  This is it now. 

12 minutes ago, waddy78 said:

Were out apparently Henry is about to announce.

Billy Hogan to be a scapegoat? Given that our recent success and subsequent decline can be traced back to Peter Moore’s arrival and departure (however coincidentally) he’s a ready-made gift horse!

1 minute ago, TheDrowningMan said:

Billy Hogan to be a scapegoat? Given that our recent success and subsequent decline can be traced back to Peter Moore’s arrival and departure (however coincidentally) he’s a ready-made gift horse!

Yep. I could see him being our Lee Majors. 

4 minutes ago, TheDrowningMan said:

Possibly one thing is for sure it won't be Henry or Werner who shoulder the blame. Personally I'd go with ESL ?? No idea what your talking about me and Linda have been on a mad one since Saturday night I left my phone somewhere and I've been frapped. That's his best bet.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Scott_M said:

Bad news on Woodward, they might get somebody competent now.

So that’s a win win for Utd , Chelsea and City are coming out of this as the good guys and nobody cares about Spurs and Arsenal ...

So what are we getting out of all this ?

Just now, Stickman said:

So that’s a win win for Utd , Chelsea and City are coming out of this as the good guys and nobody cares about Spurs and Arsenal ...

So what are we getting out of all this ?

Shafted.

We need to bail out of this burning plane before it hits the ground. We are going to get all the PR flak if we don’t. Going to be a toxic brand for advertising if we’re left holding the baby. 

As I wrote yesterday, it’s absolutely staggering that FSG had not conducted any consequence analyses before partaking of and in this shit meal. Fucking hubris.

9 minutes ago, Jockey said:

Need to push the government. And everyone else who ranted about greed on changing the ownership structure. 

Lets see how Chelsea and City stand up for that? (And a few others)

Yeah, have fun with that

1 minute ago, Tarwater said:

As I wrote yesterday, it’s absolutely staggering that FSG had not conducted any consequence analyses before partaking of and in this shit meal. Fucking hubris.

Having a broadcasting deal in place might have been nice before going loco with this.

• Upvote 1