You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

New Super League to Rival CL - 11 Clubs Sign Up

TheDrowningMan

1 minute ago, No2 said:

We need to get ahead of this, openly apologise and suggest all 6 sides are deducted 25 points each. 

i think it will be a 10 to 15 point deduction in the PL and a 12 month European ban 

2 minutes ago, Barrington Womble said:

Wait for the fan boys "at least they listened, they'll learn from their mistakes". 

I can't see anyone being able to seriously defend them now.

Their days are numbered and frankly i think they'll want out as soon as they can get out/get the price they want.

Just now, an tha said:

Their days are numbered and frankly i think they'll want out as soon as they can get out/get the price they want.

to be honest i gave up defending them when this shit kicked off 

10 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

Come on Barry, I think at this point almost everyone will agree it's best if they sell. You'll be arguing against your own shadow. 

Do you think they'll sell? 

8 minutes ago, an tha said:

I don't think they will. I also don't think they would get the price they want either. They'd value us more than Edwards values Marco Grujic. 

Give it till the summer when this has calmed down, all the fam boys will be defending them as they always do. 

I’ve had to skip about 30 pages so sorry if this has been mentioned but I’ve seen a lot late afternoon of tv praise for Pep speaking out. Did no one praise Klopp for his words last night? Or is he just a dirty German? We don’t half get some stick!

I think many fans had been willing to give the owners the benefit of the doubt, but they’ve absolutely burned their bridges with this. They’re going to be less popular than the Glazers’ now. They have done their best to drag the club’s reputation through the mud and it’s not the first time. That legacy fans thing will haunt them for as long as they’re here. We’re probably stuck with them for the foreseeable as well.