You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Just for fun 1 time only movie shoot out - First to 10 votes wins Weekend at Bernies vs Tremors

Bjornebye

Just now, General Dryness said:

Does Sasas not count as one vote for each seeing as he mentioned them both?

His wouldn't count regardless of what he wrote. All he does is moan at me when I do these tournaments. It's like kicking a ball into the local moody bastards garden/ He'd pop my ball if he could he really would. In-front off me with a 9 inch blade and a death stare. 

Then probably spend the next week wondering who could have posted shit through his letterbox the thick twat. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

His wouldn't count regardless of what he wrote. All he does is moan at me when I do these tournaments. It's like kicking a ball into the local moody bastards garden/ He'd pop my ball if he could he really would. In-front off me with a 9 inch blade and a death stare. 

Then probably spend the next week wondering who could have posted shit through his letterbox the thick twat. 

Just remember to do the shit before you go to his house. Getting caught with your bare arse pressed up against someone's front door is really hard to explain. So I've been told.

43 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Ha ha.

58 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Thanks I get for giving these tournaments a big push whenever they get stuck, with my questions, witty remarks and discussion starting comments. Now I know how Code must feel. 

18 minutes ago, Mook said:

Ha ha.

Don't you have more important things to do right now, like electing a new duke before the anarchy sets in?

• Upvote 1