You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Next Tournament Ideas

Bjornebye

7 hours ago, YorkshireRed said:

Best recipe (must include a photo of what the dish looks like before it’s eaten). 

Marks should be given for innovation as well as culinary ability. 

Haha GF does Masterchef! Love it

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Evelyn Tentions said:

Best players by decade?

Are you back on Twitter again yet? If so,  pm me your handle

Best 11 ever (Non Reds) 

Nah mate not since I last got booted off. I can still browse on there. Might have one last go but I don't know if I can be arsed 

May have been mentioned before but what about best instrumental track? 

To spice it up, everyone pm's you one instrumental track. Who's picked what is kept secret. You then run it as a cup knockout competition - two tracks face off, one that gets the most votes goes onto the next round. Saves you setting up complicated polls.

Tracks done on a first come, first served basis. Instrumental means no human vocals, not sampled nor synthesized.

16 hours ago, mars said:

May have been mentioned before but what about best instrumental track? 

To spice it up, everyone pm's you one instrumental track. Who's picked what is kept secret. You then run it as a cup knockout competition - two tracks face off, one that gets the most votes goes onto the next round. Saves you setting up complicated polls.

Tracks done on a first come, first served basis. Instrumental means no human vocals, not sampled nor synthesized.

The final being Robert Miles (Children) be Orbital (Belfast) ? I like it although the PM stuff isn’t unnecessary. Everyone picks their top 3. Usual tournament rules.

Any objections ????? 

20 minutes ago, Elite said:

I still like the painting idea. 

It would be a very close contest and literally anything could win it. Added to the fact that it's educational and we'll all learn about paintings we've never seen before.

I think it would go down like a lead ballon to be honest