Sign in to follow this  
dave u

Golf thread / my new project

Dave hob-nobbing with high society while we're stuck here with Champ who doesn't wash her hands after a piss 

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, VladimirIlyich said:

I played at that course once with my two lads. Found it to be snotty with some right cunts on the course. 

Take Shithouse Cunts with you next time. 

17 hours ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Usher’s missed a trick there. Surely you’d go with this one…

TerrificLegitimateDeviltasmanian-max-1mb

I bet nobody’s done that to Dennis before. 

He chipped in for birdie yesterday and I looked over just in case he busted that move out. He didn't, and I wanted to to do it for him but kept thinking about that episode of Father Ted when he met Victor Medrew so I restrained myself.

Top fella Dennis though, great company and a tidy golfer. 9 handicapper at 72 years of age. 

My driving let me down yesterday. Too erratic, I kept finding trouble off the tee and shot 87.

19 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

Dave hob-nobbing with high society while we're stuck here with Champ who doesn't wash her hands after a piss 

This made me howl, you cunt.

Can't believe @dave u has cut his locks. 

I have well and truly put the mockers on JT’s little charge. He was two back when I posted that. Now it’s five. He’s missed the last six fairways. 

Still a long way to go but it’s looking like it’s between Cantlay & Rahm already. Someone will need to post a really low score tomorrow to have any kind of chance on Sunday. 

What are you doing to try to improve your putting @dave u? I hit the ball well for me today and only shot 84 because I literally made one single putt all day. Missed 3 of 4 birdie putts inside about 12 feet.

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

What are you doing to try to improve your putting @dave u? I hit the ball well for me today and only shot 84 because I literally made one single putt all day. Missed 3 of 4 birdie putts inside about 12 feet.

It's 2 foot that Dave struggles with , not 12.

• Upvote 1

I bigged up JT yesterday and he fell away. I wrote him off a couple of hours ago and now he’s almost right back in it. He’s on the way to the lowest score of the week here. 

Now watch him stick it in the water. 

1 minute ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Bryson’s drive up the 18th missed the fairway by that much it ended up on another hole, where it seems someone picked it up and fucked off. 

Hahahaha has anyone seen....... 

14 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Hahahaha has anyone seen....... 

This prick is insinuating it was on purpose. 

I know people don’t like him, but come on! They’ve apparently got the person who took his ball on camera. 

1 hour ago, 3 Stacks said:

All sorts. Practising a lot, I've tried different techniques, little adjustments mostly trying to hit on something that works.

So far no real joy. I've been messing around with my classic original Ping Anser today and I'm doing ok with that so might give that a run on the course next time I play.

11 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Bryson’s drive up the 18th missed the fairway by that much it ended up on another hole, where it seems someone picked it up and fucked off. 

Round Up writing itself again this week...

I wasn't even watching, I got bored and put the Solheim Cup on as there was a big controversy there. Within 5 minutes I was all in on hating the US Team, so when the Ryder Cup starts I'll be like a Blue in a derby game.

Just now, dave u said:

Round Up writing itself again this week...

I wasn't even watching, I got bored and put the Solheim Cup on as there was a big controversy there. Within 5 minutes I was all in on hating the US Team, so when the Ryder Cup starts I'll be like a Blue in a derby game.

They showed a few seconds of that on the coverage. What was the ruling in the end?