You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Leeds (A) Premier League - 19/4/21 - 20:00

Bjornebye

1 hour ago, Em City said:

This game was ostensibly about us looking to qualify for a tournament our cunt owners have now signed us out of after 60 years of tradition and history.

Couldn't give a fuck about the result as it obviously doesn't mean anything anymore.

I feel more or less the same. Gonna be very interesting to hear what Klopp has to say about this super league or whatever they call it. I reckon it’s against everything he stands for.

4 minutes ago, Joey8FrogsLegs said:

I feel more or less the same. Gonna be very interesting to hear what Klopp has to say about this super league or whatever they call it. I reckon it’s against everything he stands for.

He's already stated he hopes it never happens and no one wants to see it, back in 2019.

12 minutes ago, Grinch said:

As above, fuck all.  He never rocks the boat in public.  I suspect he'll be gone fairly soon.

Hope not, but this couldn't have came at a worse time German national side looking for a manager and Bayern to.

47 minutes ago, Joey8FrogsLegs said:

I know. What do you reckon he’ll say tonight? 

He will say nothing and wait and see what happens before deciding to jump ship.  This ESL has a long way to go before becoming reality and the German clubs won't be immune to any fall out whether or not they support it.

We are in day two of the news breaking . 

1 minute ago, magicrat said:

He will say nothing and wait and see what happens before deciding to jump ship.  This ESL has a long way to go before becoming reality and the German clubs won't be immune to any fall out whether or not they support it.

We are in day two of the news breaking

* You mean day two of the nuclear apocalypse.

2 hours ago, Em City said:

This game was ostensibly about us looking to qualify for a tournament our cunt owners have now signed us out of after 60 years of tradition and history.

Couldn't give a fuck about the result as it obviously doesn't mean anything anymore.

Poor UEFA, I only hope one day they again get the opportunity to put nets over the front few rows of seats just so the advertising boards can be made a bit bigger. Or perhaps ‘revamp the tournament‘ once more to allow more teams in and even more pointless matches. Or sell all the tickets to the final to the football family and call liverpool fans ‘the worst in Europe.’ 
60 years? Since the early 90s? 

• Upvote 1