You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Russia v Ukraine

Bjornebye

2 minutes ago, Arniepie said:

Once again I've no idea what you are on about. 

Did I even mention Ukraine?please point out where I did?

My point was a simple one.

Evil cunts have done things like this for generations. War dehumanises people and allows animals to behave like that

Well it’s the Russia v Ukraine thread, an article talking about Russian men raping Ukrainian women.  

You making some hand waving gesture about bad things happening in war? Fuck off. These cunts shouldn’t be there.  

From the Rise of the far right thread :

On 04/04/2018 at 10:57, M_B said:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/43632454/ukraine-on-patrol-with-the-far-right-national-militia

They seem a nice bunch of fellas

4134.jpg?w=1300&q=20&auto=format&usm=12&

After marching through the streets of Kiev, they swore their allegiance to Andriy Biletsky, an ultranationalist MP who heads the National Corpus party.

Biletsky has toned down his rhetoric in recent years, but the former Azov battalion commander declared in 2010 that the Ukrainian nation’s mission was to “lead the white races of the world in a final crusade … against Semite-led Untermenschen [subhumans]”.

What could possibly go wrong?

link

The Biletsky quote is here : Ukraine's National Militia: 'We're not neo-Nazis, we just want to make our country better'

From the Guardian live updates today :

The Ukrainian Azov Regiment, a unit of the National Guard of Ukraine, accused Russia of using chemical weapons of an “unknown origin”, dropped via an unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV) on civilians in Mariupol.

Azov leader Andriy Biletsky told the Kyiv Independent that three people had signs of chemical poisoning but there appears to be no “disastrous consequences” for their health.

Today so far

• Downvote 2

27 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

So what has that got to do with Ukraine being invaded?  They deserved it?  I guess you’d be happy with Russia rolling in to Hungary then?  

I thought it might be noteworthy for a few people to know that the guy currently accusing Russia of using chemical weapons and that the Guardian is quoting is the same Azov guy that in 2010 wanted to "lead the white races of the world in a final crusade against Semite-led Untermenschen."

• Downvote 1

4 minutes ago, Red Phoenix said:

I thought it might be noteworthy for a few people to know that the guy currently accusing Russia of using chemical weapons and that the Guardian is quoting is the same Azov guy that in 2010 wanted to "lead the white races of the world in a final crusade against Semite-led Untermenschen."

Your shilling for the Russians knows no bounds.  It’s truly unbelievable.   

Only nice guys deserve not to be gassed.  

7 minutes ago, Red Phoenix said:

2 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

Your shilling for the Russians knows no bounds.  It’s truly unbelievable.   

Only nice guys deserve not to be gassed.  

• Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Red Phoenix said:

From the Rise of the far right thread :

link

The Biletsky quote is here : Ukraine's National Militia: 'We're not neo-Nazis, we just want to make our country better'

From the Guardian live updates today :

Today so far

Different type of right wing thugs, these are the real ones.

As long as they are not that right wing cartoon bonzo Tommy Robinsons crew we don't mind loading them up with weapons and money. They share the same enemy so they must be our friend and all that.

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Rico1304 said:

Well it’s the Russia v Ukraine thread, an article talking about Russian men raping Ukrainian women.  

You making some hand waving gesture about bad things happening in war? Fuck off. These cunts shouldn’t be there.  

Yep

Calling them animals certainly constitutes 'hand waving'

Has anyone,in the entire thread said they should be there?

1 minute ago, Arniepie said:

Yep

Calling them animals certainly constitutes 'hand waving'

Has anyone,in the entire thread said they should be there?

No, but it’s pretty obvious that a few people on here have sympathies towards the Russians the way they are framing the ‘both sides’. I’d put you on the fringe of that to be honest.   

2 hours ago, dockers_strike said:

Russia allegedly moves a couple of K300P heavy missile systems towards the Finnish border as country considers joining NATO along with Sweden.

What's the betting our resident Putinites will "discover" that Finland and Sweden are infested with neo-Nazis in the near future?

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Strontium said:

What's the betting our resident Putinites will "discover" that Finland and Sweden are infested with neo-Nazis in the near future?

The Fins will fuck them up if they cross the border.  I posted a link further back in the thread about how bad ass they are, I never realised.  

The Ukrainians have been releasing the intercepts from Russians making calls back to their families and friends back in Russia. This literally made my blood run cold to listen to. The translation is correct, this is exactly what she says (though I don't think it's his wife, I think it's his girlfriend, from the way they speak):

40 minutes ago, Strontium said:

I dont know what excuse they'd come up with, probably NATO's further expansion eastwards despite the fact at least one of them joins NATO exercises?

I really dont know where we go from here with this situation. Putin cannot be allowed to dictate other countries foreign and defence policies. The guy is becoming ever more deranged in his rants which are repeated ad nauseam by his lacky attack dogs.

10 minutes ago, Ne Moe Imya said:

The Ukrainians have been releasing the intercepts from Russians making calls back to their families and friends back in Russia. This literally made my blood run cold to listen to. The translation is correct, this is exactly what she says (though I don't think it's his wife, I think it's his girlfriend, from the way they speak):

Beyond grim. It does seem like a large amount of Russians don't value human life at all. 

14 minutes ago, Ne Moe Imya said:

It's the old addage 'my country, right or wrong.'

17 minutes ago, Ne Moe Imya said:

So they are following orders - but from their girlfriends. 

We should just invade.