Quantcast
Aston Villa (H) Premier League - 10/4/21 - 15:00 - Page 22 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Bjornebye

Aston Villa (H) Premier League - 10/4/21 - 15:00

Fucking hell.

Big win, and could be massive psychologically.

Mane coming on for Bobby and making us worse says it all about his form, and about Klopp's decision making with his subs.

I liked the role Thiago played in the goal.

It feels good to win having been 1 down at half time. Feels like it's been ages since that last happened.

• Upvote 1

At last 

Needed badly... hopefully inject some confidence and belief ahead of Weds and the rest of season.

Can't remember last time came from behind to win, so that is great.

Nice for TAA as well after shite he has had lately.

Pain in me head from the stress of that. Great result. Trent can't defend but superb goal. Fuck the ref, fuck var, fuck villa the time wasting counts. 

Another favour later please Woy. 

Get the fuck in!!!!

Much better from us!

Our play fell apart a bit when Bobby went off, but we threw everything at them, and the introduction of Shaq seemed to give us an extra spark. What a moment for Trent, so happy for him!

• Upvote 1

That was fucking boss from Trent, Gerrardesque. He was abysmal outside of that but a hugely significant moment and one of the genuine roars I’ve let out all season. 

Huge win, that VAR decision actually had me questioning it all and some serious soul searching required. Can’t believe we actually turned it around, well done lads. We can still make something of this season.

• Upvote 1

Mental that Arsenal gave that lad away. Quality keeper. As frustrating as Given was on his day.

Fuck the PL.

Fuck that cat nonce, Wollie Otkins.

Fuck Ross Barkley.

Fuck Jack Grealish.

Fuck Trezuget’s left leg.

Fuck Ross Barkley.

Fuck the cheating cunts at Shitley Park.

Fuck Tyrone Ming’s wrist.

Fuck Ross Barkley.

Fuck John Terry.

Fuck that little girl Traore.

Fuck Ross Barkley.

Fuck Gareth Southgate.

Fuck Dean Smith and his gang of timewasting shitweasels.

And finally, fuck that Blueshite cunt, Ross Barkley.

• Upvote 5

Just now, johnsusername said:

Yep. Involved in the goal, and helped set up what should have been a third at the end. 

Its strange how he hasnt played more during the past few months, its not like the forwards have been undroppable

Fuck you Villa, fuck you Tierney, fuck your VAR. 

A footnote on Tierney.... he was the cunt who blew early against ManU when Mane was through, he reffed this game last season when we should have had one, arguably two penalties, he was the ref in the last match before lockdown when Callum Wilson blatantly shoved Gomez, two hands in the back, before scoring fir Bournemouth. But of course he isn’t biased.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Jordy Brouwer said:

I hate to be a negative Nancy but that is one of the least enjoyable wins I can remember. More relief than anything else.  

True. Lots there to worry about, but we got the points which will hopefully help everyone's confidence.