Quantcast
An absolute fucking disaster of a season - Page 4 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
BeefStroganoff

An absolute fucking disaster of a season

Covid fucked it for us and the team and klopp did the rest. 

Supporters are the team's oxygen and without them no es bueno. That night we did Barcelona 4-0 was amazing because of the fans. No fucking way we could have done it without a full anfield turned up to spinal tap 11.

This season has been a festival of arse. Wipe it from your memory. Unless we beat Real next week, in which case strap on another pair of depends and we go again. 

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, Iceman said:

Covid fucked it for us and the team and klopp did the rest. 

Supporters are the team's oxygen and without them no es bueno. That night we did Barcelona 4-0 was amazing because of the fans. No fucking way we could have done it without a full anfield turned up to spinal tap 11.

This season has been a festival of arse. Wipe it from your memory. Unless we beat Real next week, in which case strap on another pair of depends and we go again. 

Nice turn of phrase. That's exactly what it has been; a festival of arse. 

I’m trying to keep upbeat on our race for fourth chances, but I reckon that we won’t do enough even if Leicester and Chelsea continue to leave the door open for us. 

For me, the Europa League is worse than not playing in Europe. I’d rather see us focus on the two domestic cups. 

23 minutes ago, El Rojo said:

I’m trying to keep upbeat on our race for fourth chances, but I reckon that we won’t do enough even if Leicester and Chelsea continue to leave the door open for us. 

For me, the Europa League is worse than not playing in Europe. I’d rather see us focus on the two domestic cups. 

I was with you until your last paragraph.

I love the UEFA Cup it looks great and it’s a European Trophy

The sad thing is it’s way better to win than either of the domestic cups which are now just a joke