You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Real Madrid - Champions League (A) 6/4/21 - 20:00

Bjornebye

1 minute ago, John102 said:

I had hoped the baby would fall asleep early, to allow me to watch the game. Now I find myself giving him a nudge every time he looks like nodding off, to avoid having to put it on 

Its miserable having to watch your team be outclassed. Its been like that from the first minute. We are just a very mediocre outfit at the moment. 

1 minute ago, KMD7 said:

Another  what should be a 'revenge' match where instead we are so meek. 

Revenge, more like a weak apology. 

You get the feeling it would still be 2-0 even if we stayed out for the half time and Real went in for the break. Possibly might be 3-0.

1 minute ago, Daisy said:

Every single fucking time we should be pumped up and come roaring out it's like this

Down to Klopp in part imo. If the players aren't fucking showing signs of wanting it then he should be up on their case.