You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Arsenal (A) Premier League - Sat 3rd April - 20:00

Bjornebye

A brilliant performance from start to finish. And finally matched by the goals it deserved in the second half.

Excellent performance from almost every player. Thought Robbo was average, which isn’t a surprise considering the number of minutes he’s been playing.

Still both Salah and Mane are some way off their best, how fucking wonderful then to have Jota in the squad to nip in with some goals. What a signing.

• Upvote 1

Only our 3rd win away there in 21 attempts and I know its a long shot, but Leicester have united Chelsea and spurs their last 3. If we can get to within 4 points with 4 to go, it's game on. They'll have nightmares bout last year playing on their minds too. 

What a bizarre season.

Who would have thought that the biggest loss we had from injury wasn't losing van Dijk, but having to move Fabinho out of midfield? He's back where he's supposed to be and we look almost as good as we ever did, even with a Championship-level player replacing van Dijk.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Always enjoy the bizarre sponsors from some of the smaller clubs.

VISIT RWANDA just then behind Jota for his interview. Imagine working for the Rwanda Tourism Board and saying "You know what people want during a pandemic? It's to visit Rwanda. Let's lump all our budget on ads sponsoring Arsenal."

• Upvote 1

Job done and well.

Jota just gives us so much more cutting edge.

State of Arsenal though....approached game like they were a non league team away at Man City.

Zero threat, zero ambition..absolute cowards.

Now onto those horrible bastards Real Madrid and then breaking this ridiculous sequence of results at Anfield.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Anubis said:

Anyone else think Odergaard doesn’t seem to fancy 50/50s. I was less than impressed given the reports about him.

I don’t think being earmarked as some potential great from the age of 15 does these kids much good in the majority of cases. He’ll be with Newcastle in two years time and he’ll finish his career in the MLS. Give me an Andy Robbo slowburner any day. 

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Lee909 said:

Fuck me Micah Richards going to bat for Trent here. And actually understanding how much the pace the Virg and Gomez has effected him 

I like Richards. Seems a sound fella, City links aside.  Questioned why Salah would want to leave earlier and said we’ve a great chance of winning the Champions League. 

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, Ne Moe Imya said:

Always enjoy the bizarre sponsors from some of the smaller clubs.

VISIT RWANDA just then behind Jota for his interview. Imagine working for the Rwanda Tourism Board and saying "You know what people want during a pandemic? It's to visit Rwanda. Let's lump all our budget on ads sponsoring Arsenal."

Talking of sponsors,  Standard Chartered can't be too pleased with our shitty kit that camouflages their name.

Fuck 'em.

9 minutes ago, Lee909 said:

Fuck me Micah Richards going to bat for Trent here. And actually understanding how much the pace the Virg and Gomez has effected him 

Aye.

And how Fabinho allows him to play further forward. 

Pretty much nailed it.

1 minute ago, m0e said:

Aye.

And how Fabinho allows him to play further forward. 

Pretty much nailed it.

Its been as clear as day to anyone who has watched us this season.

Nice to hear it in acknowledged in our shite media.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

Talking of sponsors,  Standard Chartered can't be too pleased with our shitty kit that camouflages their name.

Fuck 'em.

I think if we released a kit with tiny sponsorship writing it would sell really well. Benefiting the sponsor. 

11 minutes ago, El Rojo said:

10 minutes ago, El Rojo said:

I like Richards. Seems a sound fella, City links aside.  Questioned why Salah would want to leave earlier and said we’ve a great chance of winning the Champions League. 

When has Salah ever said he wants to leave?

He’s said the complete opposite.