You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Arsenal (A) Premier League - Sat 3rd April - 20:00

Bjornebye

2 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Fabinho is fucking amazing. What a player. 

He'd probably get into any side in history in the 6.

We should be embarrassed at how we used him for 6 months.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Saintslfc13 said:

The fake crowd noise just played we are Liverpool on my TV. Is the noise actually pumped into the stadium or is it through the network?

Im able to chose to watch without crowd noice, so im guessing its not inside the stadium. 

2 minutes ago, Saintslfc13 said:

The fake crowd noise just played we are Liverpool on my TV. Is the noise actually pumped into the stadium or is it through the network?

I thought the crowd was in my room. 

Just now, Funkasy said:

Im able to chose to watch without crowd noice, so im guessing its not inside the stadium. 

Thanks. I remembered that used to be an option myself right after I asked. In the NFL this year all the fake crowd noise was actually pumped into the stadium so I didn’t think it through.

Prefer to watch it without while we can actually I think it’s nice hearing the shouts 

1 minute ago, m0e said:

He'd probably get into any side in history in the 6.

We should be embarrassed at how we used him for 6 months.

What choice did we have

Playing phillips and Williams would have been a disaster, them Danes we played in the last group game tore them a new arsehole and if it would have been anyone decent we would have been given a hiding. The mistake was the owners not having a player lined up for January the 2nd as even had that gained us another 4 or 5 points it would likely been enough

Just now, m0e said:

Gotta say, Kabak has been class. Cool and composed, and has done everything right.

Yeah, he had half a season of being kicked in the dick at the worst Schalke ever, then managed to escape to....Us!

Where he found an absolute shit show.

He's good, will get better, is he good enough?