You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Arsenal (A) Premier League - Sat 3rd April - 20:00

Bjornebye

5 minutes ago, m0e said:

Nothing wrong with Milner in the middle for this. He knows the system as well as anyone.

Keita will struggle to get back in. I think Klopp has lost faith in him.

Great to see Williams make the bench ahead of the Preston lad again...

There are plenty of things wrong with Milner starting, the lacking in being able to run would be fairly close to the top of the list. 

8 minutes ago, m0e said:

Nothing wrong with Milner in the middle for this. He knows the system as well as anyone.

Keita will struggle to get back in. I think Klopp has lost faith in him.

Great to see Williams make the bench ahead of the Preston lad again...

Unless he is injured again you would have thought the 3 weeks of solid training for Davies would put him closer.

Just now, an tha said:

Unless he is injured again you would have thought the 3 weeks of solid training for Davies would put him closer.

Tell me about it.

Maybe it was 3 more weeks of being mugged off by Woodburn.

Unless Woodburn was called up for Wales.

And yes, I have absolutely no idea how ridiculous that statement is.

6 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

Milner makes sense in that midfield setup against a team like Arsenal. We'll need him to protect against the counter on the right side. I wouldn't like him in the side against Madrid, though.

He won't be in the side against Madrid. Gini will. Followed by Keita, if needed.

4 minutes ago, Daisy said:

He can jog, he can't run at the speed required of an elite football player anymore 

Yes, I have to say that the statement "Milner can't run" is one I'd agree with.

If you need a man to run a marathon, then give him a Ribena and he's your man. But if you need someone to catch up to a pacy attacker when Trent is caught up the pitch, well, then ...

Just now, m0e said:

He won't be in the side against Madrid. Gini will. Followed by Keita, if needed.

Yes, him starting today likely takes him out of the running, I'm just talking about matchups. He makes sense for this game but I wouldn't want to see him chase Kroos and  Modric like a headless chicken.

5 minutes ago, Ne Moe Imya said:

Yes, I have to say that the statement "Milner can't run" is one I'd agree with.

If you need a man to run a marathon, then give him a Ribena and he's your man. But if you need someone to catch up to a pacy attacker when Trent is caught up the pitch, well, then ...

Unbelievable. People will see whatever they want to see.

Thankfully, Klopp makes the decisions.