You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Weird things you have done you can,t explain

leslie

I frequently do absent minded shit when I'm stressed. I put a jar of coffee in the fridge rather than the milk, left the freezer door open in the garage and wasted about 20 quid's worth of meat, also lost one of our remote controls, suspect I put it in the bin. The other day I turned the washing machine on but hadn't put the washing in.

• Upvote 2

17 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

I frequently do absent minded shit when I'm stressed. I put a jar of coffee in the fridge rather than the milk, left the freezer door open in the garage and wasted about 20 quid's worth of meat, also lost one of our remote controls, suspect I put it in the bin. The other day I turned the washing machine on but hadn't put the washing in.

I'm afraid you are showing all the classic signs of turning into a woman. Go have a lie down and frig yourself off frantically, it's the only joy you will have from now on. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, mattyq said:

I once got home from work and went for a little kip. 

Woke up, saw the clock said 7.30 and assumed I'd slept through

Had a quick breakfsat, shower etc and drove to work 15 miles

It was the evening

Still can't explain it to this day. There was no traffic, the light was completely different... a seconds thought and I would have realised

Like I was sleepwalking

I did that but it was when i was in school, revising for my O Levels on a Sunday afternoon, nodded off, woke up in a panic at what i thought was 8am. So i got dressed into my uniform and ran downstairs and made some toast, all the while my auld fella was sniggering at me and even let me leg it out of the door and it was only when i got to the bus stop and had been waiting for 20 minutes that he drove up and, still in hysterics, told me the truth.  

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Total Longo said:

I did that but it was when i was in school, revising for my O Levels on a Sunday afternoon, nodded off, woke up in a panic at what i thought was 8am. So i got dressed into my uniform and ran downstairs and made some toast, all the while my auld fella was sniggering at me and even let me leg it out of the door and it was only when i got to the bus stop and had been waiting for 20 minutes that he drove up and, still in hysterics, told me the truth.  

I did it too at school but i woke up went down stairs totally bewildered why my mum was making fish fingers for breakfast.

Done my fair share of having a piss in ornaments and wardrobes but when I had my first flat the bathroom was downstairs from everything else and once I woke up in an empty bath with a pillow and quilt thinking I'd gone to bed, going downstairs though is what I can't make out. 

I remember round at someones house smoking and drinking and this lad walked up to the record player and lifted the lid and pissed on the turntable, looks like a toilet seat I suppose, he's now dead. 

• Upvote 1

As someone who works away. My theory, after years of self funded research. You go on auto pilot, so if at home, it is out of bed, turn left open door and here is toilet, use. In hotel room, it is out of bed, turn left and open door and you are inside wardrobe, use.

I have done this numerous times when I was first away/home but never once I had been in the same place for a while. Hence my theory.

1 hour ago, easytoslip said:

Done my fair share of having a piss in ornaments and wardrobes but when I had my first flat the bathroom was downstairs from everything else and once I woke up in an empty bath with a pillow and quilt thinking I'd gone to bed, going downstairs though is what I can't make out. 

I remember round at someones house smoking and drinking and this lad walked up to the record player and lifted the lid and pissed on the turntable, looks like a toilet seat I suppose, he's now dead. 

My lad came home pissed after clubbing in town one morning. He clearly needed a piss which he proceeded to do against the white radiator in the hall! I guess when you're pissed a white radiator looks like a white Sankey urinal on the wall, not that we have one of those!

The old girl was going 'where's this fucking mess on the floor come from?' She couldnt figure it out and I had to clean the fucker up!

• Upvote 1

After a row with my then wife I went to see a workmate. This guy brewed his own beer so when I got there it was party time. As soon as I walked in someone gave me a glass of homebrew and it was never empty all night.  I woke up at something like 7.30 am convinced I was late for the early shift, dashed out and into the car and made my way to Long Lane. Only when I parked up outside the deserted premises did I realise it was Sunday.