You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

2021 / 22 Season Tickets News

dockers_strike

44 minutes ago, Code said:

I have registeret for all games, but I have no idea what to do next?

Do we have to queue as normal or will we get tickets after the registration when we have full credits?

I think you wait to find out mate, then the tickets get uploaded to your phone.

1 hour ago, Code said:

I have registeret for all games, but I have no idea what to do next?

Do we have to queue as normal or will we get tickets after the registration when we have full credits?

First 3 home games are a ballot.

Results of which are due today and tickets will be available to purchase if successful on Friday.

Qualification for ballot was in 3 categories.

13 credits, 4 and then all members regardless of having credits. Based on previous 2 seasons i think...not 100% sure but detail is on site.

Dear ****** ******

Supporter ID: ********

Thank you for registering your interest in purchasing tickets for Premier League home games during the first half of the 2021/22 season.

With the continuing uncertainty caused by the ongoing pandemic and to minimise any disruption caused to ticket sales as much as possible, only the first three home Premier League games with Burnley, Chelsea and Crystal Palace will be balloted ahead of the Members Ticket Sale period next week. 

You will be notified of the ballot results by email on Tuesday 3 August.

Ticket sale for supporters successful in the ballot
Tickets can be purchased online only, from 8.15am Friday 6 August.

For ticket prices click here

Ballot winners are guaranteed a ticket during this sale.

Any tickets unsold following these sales will be sold on a first come, first serve basis to all members in the additional members sales ahead of each game.

Further information on the remaining home games due to be played up until 1st January 2022 will be issued in September by which time, we hope to have further clarification on Government and Premier League guidelines surrounding large sporting events.

NFC Stadium Access
Anfield will be using NFC technology for stadium entry in the new season, and all tickets will be digital on a smartphone, in the form of an NFC pass. 

If you haven’t already done so, you can now download your Member’s NFC pass from the ‘Memberships’ section within My Account.

You must download your Members NFC pass to your smartphone before Wednesday 4 August to ensure you are all set ahead of the first home game to be played at Anfield this season; your NFC pass will replace your existing Membership access card.

For further Members Ticket Sale details, please visit our FAQ's  

We look forward to welcoming you back to Anfield.

Thank you for your continued support

Ticketing

1 minute ago, an tha said:

1 out of the 3 (chelsea) in ballot for first 3 home games.

Better than fuck all.

I’m already looking forward to that. Nice day, 5.30pm kick off, well oiled, full house, over the chairs when we score, stuff in up those Chav twats… that will when football will really feel back. 

I’m likely to have the odd pair of tickets for league games and Europe this season going spare. If anyone on here wants to jump on my friends and family list drop me a message. 

I need people who would be able to take pairs rather than singles and you have to be members and have downloaded your NFC pass already. 

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, Chris said:

Anyone know how you actually "distribute" your ST to people you've registered as F&F? 

The tick-box for distribute is greyed out. 

distribute st.png

How did you get that up on your phone?

All I see is my season ticket and barcode. 

On 11/05/2021 at 06:49, DalyanPete said:

Nice one for this mate.

Just added friend on my account.

I’ve been trying to work that out this morning and I’ve absolutely no fucking idea.

this is a shit show, a week before the season starts, no info or help at all as far as I can find.

19 minutes ago, Bob Spunkmouse said:

I’ve been trying to work that out this morning and I’ve absolutely no fucking idea.

this is a shit show, a week before the season starts, no info or help at all as far as I can find.

You need to know the member number of the friends and family member. Log into you ticket account and if you're a STH, select the Welcom tab. Scroll down to My Friends and Family. Select the Manage my friends and family link on the right.

A small box opens, select Add friends and Family. You then need to fill in the friends or family person's member id, postcode and last name. Click search then add them to your account.

Not sure if its the same for Members but would have thought it would be similar. However, this is LFC's ticketing system we're talking about!

I dont think the club has yet released info on how you transfer your ticket to a friend or family member yet. Fucking crazy.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Bob Spunkmouse said:

Supposed to be an announcement today.

Friend of a friend works there and said they've been battered with emails.

I thought there was a cutoff date, might be wrong.

It is a shit show.

Presumably no-one at the club has heard of brainstorming sessions to identify what could go wrong etc.

I wish you and all of us the best of luck.

• Upvote 2

I emailed the club this morning as I’m going to need to use Friends and Family from Day 1 and need to know how this thing works, particularly what the F & F person needs on the day to access the ground. I’ll post any response here when I get it.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, DaveT said:

I emailed the club this morning as I’m going to need to use Friends and Family from Day 1 and need to know how this thing works, particularly what the F & F person needs on the day to access the ground. I’ll post any response here when I get it.

I waited a week for a reply and basically said we've closed your case now, check the FAQ's!

But they've saved millions.

2 hours ago, dockers_strike said:

You need to know the member number of the friends and family member. Log into you ticket account and if you're a STH, select the Welcom tab. Scroll down to My Friends and Family. Select the Manage my friends and family link on the right.

A small box opens, select Add friends and Family. You then need to fill in the friends or family person's member id, postcode and last name. Click search then add them to your account.

Not sure if its the same for Members but would have thought it would be similar. However, this is LFC's ticketing system we're talking about!

I dont think the club has yet released info on how you transfer your ticket to a friend or family member yet. Fucking crazy.

I’ve done all that with linking their IDs. Added the two lads I’ll be sharing with, plus also linked to the chap I sit next to, my Mrs and my dad all as “just in case” options.

it’s the distribution of a ticket to them I’m interested in now though, as it won’t be me going to either of the first games.

im half wondering if they’ve just not enabled it til after these first two games are out of the way to reduce potential fuck ups yesterday and today. Might be giving them too much credit that. Though.

cheers mate.

48 minutes ago, DaveT said:

Same here. If you remember to, would you tag me into any updates? Cheers.

• Upvote 1