You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

2021 / 22 Season Tickets News

dockers_strike

6 hours ago, dockers_strike said:

Just done that there NFC download of the season ticket. I can see carnage at the turnstile for the first couple of home games

Was thinking of telling them my phone doesnt have NFC and applying for a photocard ticket instead.

And why the fuck do they insist you download before 26 July else you wont get in for the first home game on 21 August?!

I wondered that too. I'm guessing with ACS, maybe lots of staff still working from home, pingdemic they just wanted to give themselves the maximum time to fix issues. I think having these two matches in pre-season will hopefully help access once the real season starts. Apparently these games will only be at 75% capacity. 

I was surprised how easy the process was though and the same with the purchase of the friendly tickets and seeing them there online. 

For the Palace game i think we only had about 10k capacity. my Dad didn't have a smartphone so was told to pick up a paper ticket from the ticket office. We were told what time to go in the ground with the NFC passes and i think the window was between 1 hour and 15 mins before KO so that suited me. we went to the office to pick up his ticket and there was a massive spiraling queue accumulating outside for people whose NFC passes weren't working-scanning issues and downloading. The queue wasn't moving particular fast so a few must have missed KO. The pre season friendlies should help them get their act together but i wouldn't take any risks on getting to the ground late for the first few league games next season.

Somewhere like the kemlyn is full of old men so i'd give yourself even more time if sitting there

3 hours ago, red_herring said:

For the Palace game i think we only had about 10k capacity. my Dad didn't have a smartphone so was told to pick up a paper ticket from the ticket office. We were told what time to go in the ground with the NFC passes and i think the window was between 1 hour and 15 mins before KO so that suited me. we went to the office to pick up his ticket and there was a massive spiraling queue accumulating outside for people whose NFC passes weren't working-scanning issues and downloading. The queue wasn't moving particular fast so a few must have missed KO. The pre season friendlies should help them get their act together but i wouldn't take any risks on getting to the ground late for the first few league games next season.

Somewhere like the kemlyn is full of old men so i'd give yourself even more time if sitting there

Oy! I regularly see younger people trying to get in the Upper and Lower SKD with tickets for the Kop!

But I agree regarding the NFC stuff. If that or the IT goes down, it will be carnage.

This double jab thing, although sensible, why October? 

The original freedom day was announced, when? February? Either way there has been months to sort this, I don’t understand why it’s being left to 3 weeks before the season to bring it up.

10 minutes ago, DalyanPete said:

Anyone know how family and friends download the match ticket?

I dont think the club has figured that one out yet or at least told people how it will work.

I plan on just handing my phone over to my lad even though he's listed on family and friends.

11 minutes ago, dockers_strike said:

I dont think the club has figured that one out yet or at least told people how it will work.

I plan on just handing my phone over to my lad even though he's listed on family and friends.

Yea, agree on that. Can't see anything on the FAQ's.

Emailed the club and waiting on response.

29 minutes ago, Scott_M said:

If you Tweet them at @lfchelp they are pretty good at responding the same day. 

Aaah, if only I was on Twitter!

Just tried to download to my phone and it's not compatible. The lad who's going to use it will have to get his finger out.

50 minutes ago, Scott_M said:

This double jab thing, although sensible, why October? 

The original freedom day was announced, when? February? Either way there has been months to sort this, I don’t understand why it’s being left to 3 weeks before the season to bring it up.

Isn't that the way with everything Covid in the UK?

In Turkey, it's an announcement and wham, it applies immediately, no fuckin about.

Was there an email about the ballot? After 10 days of working late on about 8 projects, I finally check in to make sure the sale is on the day I am back from a couple of days away with work and I find that it's all gone anyway...

Sure it's my fault (and it seems a better plan than normal tbh), but fuck them, the cunts.

57 minutes ago, Pidge said:

Was there an email about the ballot? After 10 days of working late on about 8 projects, I finally check in to make sure the sale is on the day I am back from a couple of days away with work and I find that it's all gone anyway...

Sure it's my fault (and it seems a better plan than normal tbh), but fuck them, the cunts.

Dear ****** ******

Supporter ID: ********

Thank you for registering your interest in purchasing tickets for Premier League home games during the first half of the 2021/22 season.

With the continuing uncertainty caused by the ongoing pandemic and to minimise any disruption caused to ticket sales as much as possible, only the first three home Premier League games with Burnley, Chelsea and Crystal Palace will be balloted ahead of the Members Ticket Sale period next week. 

You will be notified of the ballot results by email on Tuesday 3 August.

Ticket sale for supporters successful in the ballot
Tickets can be purchased online only, from 8.15am Friday 6 August.

For ticket prices click here

Ballot winners are guaranteed a ticket during this sale.

Any tickets unsold following these sales will be sold on a first come, first serve basis to all members in the additional members sales ahead of each game.

Further information on the remaining home games due to be played up until 1st January 2022 will be issued in September by which time, we hope to have further clarification on Government and Premier League guidelines surrounding large sporting events.

NFC Stadium Access
Anfield will be using NFC technology for stadium entry in the new season, and all tickets will be digital on a smartphone, in the form of an NFC pass. 

If you haven’t already done so, you can now download your Member’s NFC pass from the ‘Memberships’ section within My Account.

You must download your Members NFC pass to your smartphone before Wednesday 4 August to ensure you are all set ahead of the first home game to be played at Anfield this season; your NFC pass will replace your existing Membership access card.

For further Members Ticket Sale details, please visit our FAQ's  

We look forward to welcoming you back to Anfield.

Thank you for your continued support

Ticketing

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Pidge said:

So I've only slightly bollocksed it?

Okay.

Still blaming them. Wankers.

The original registration email (if you haven't seen it) was this...

Liverpool FC would like to update supporters on the Official Member ticket sales process for the 2021-22 season.

The club is introducing new registration periods that Official Members must sign up to if they would like to purchase tickets during the Members ticket sales for Premier League home games.

This new approach will provide an enhanced and fairer ticket-buying process than the previous bulk Member ticket sales.

There will be two registration periods taking place within the same season: one in July, for games to be played during the first half of the season; and the second in November, for games to be played from January 1, 2022.

Registrations is available now and will close at 8am Friday July 30.

Following the registration periods, the dedicated Members ticket sales will then take place from the week commencing Monday August 2, with full selling details to be announced next week.

Up to a maximum of four eligible Member Supporter IDs can be registered within the one booking. Adult and junior combined accounts must register as a pair, or on a 2:1 ratio basis.

Supporters must have purchased an Official Membership for 2021-22 before registering.

As previously communicated, games purchased this season will not accrue credits to be used in future seasons. Supporters are encouraged to only purchase tickets for games they plan to attend themselves.

Our FAQs are available here.

Disabled supporters – full details are available here.

Members who have recorded 13 or more Premier League home games from either the 2018-19 or 2019-20 seasons will be eligible to register for the following 10 games:

• Burnley
  • Chelsea
  • Crystal Palace
  • Manchester City
  • Brighton & Hove Albion
  • Arsenal
  • Southampton
  • Aston Villa
  • Newcastle United
  • Leeds United

Supporters who register will be guaranteed a seat when the ticket sale opens.

Members who recorded between four and 12 Premier League home games from either the 2018-19 or 2019-20 seasons will be eligible to register for the following 10 games:

• Chelsea**
  • Manchester City**
  • Arsenal**

**Members who register for the above three games will be placed in a ballot alongside other Members who have recorded between four and 12 games.

• Burnley
  • Crystal Palace
  • Brighton & Hove Albion
  • Southampton
  • Aston Villa
  • Newcastle United
  • Leeds United

Members who register for the above seven games will be entered into a ballot alongside all other Members who have recorded fewer than 13 games.

Ballot results will be communicated during the week commencing Monday August 2.

Winners of the ballots will be guaranteed a seat when the ticket sale opens.

Members with fewer than four games recorded from either the 2018-19 or 2019-20 seasons will be eligible to register for the following seven games:

• Burnley
  • Crystal Palace
  • Brighton & Hove Albion
  • Southampton
  • Aston Villa
  • Newcastle United
  • Leeds United

Members who register for the above seven games will be entered into a ballot alongside all other Members who have recorded fewer than 13 games.

Ballot results will be communicated during the week commencing Monday August 2.

Ballot winners will be guaranteed a seat when the ticket sale opens. 

Liverpool Football Club

47 minutes ago, dockers_strike said:

Maybe Norwich havent told the club what their ticketing arrangements are for away fans yet?

They both need to get a fucking move on then!

I don’t think Norwich do the NFC passes. I can’t see anything on their website.