You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

2021 / 22 Season Tickets News

dockers_strike

• 3 weeks later...

According to this, you can share your ticket with upto 20 other friends and family and they dont have to be members. They just have to be registered with the club before the season starts.

"There has also been a significant change with the introduction of a friends and family programme, which will allow season ticket holders and members to use official club channels to share their match tickets with assigned friends or relations of their choice.

All season ticket holders and official members can transfer their tickets to up to 20 friends and family for all home Premier League and cup games during next season. These friends and family must be registered with the club ahead of the campaign."

• Upvote 1

Anfield

Important ticketing announcement

LFC

•  
  •  
  •  

Liverpool FC has released the following ticketing announcement ahead of the 2021-22 season.

• Official membership auto-renewals start on Tuesday May 18
  • First members ticket sale in mid-July 
  • Ballots and 'register your interest' process used in members sale for first time 
  • Game history from the 2018-19 season used to allocate tickets for the 2021-22 season 
  • ACS enrolment subject to eligibility and availability  
  • No game credits to be accrued in the 2021-22 season for use in future seasons  
  • Ticket exchange can be used for individual Premier League games with 100 per cent of value refunded   
  • Fans can transfer to friends and family for individual matches   
  • Mobile tickets will be used for stadium entry   

Official members who signed up to have their membership automatically renewed will take place on Tuesday May 18 in preparation for the start of next season.

Those supporters with auto-renewals will receive an email giving them information on their 2021-22 membership. Members still have the opportunity to remove themselves from the auto-renewal option should they wish to do so.  

Existing members not signed up to auto-renewals and supporters who have not previously been a member will be able to renew or join when official memberships go on sale in June.   

Ahead of the new season, the club will be introducing a number of new initiatives aimed at improving its ticketing processes in order to make them more fan-friendly and secure. 

Match credits and 2021-22 sales criteria

Due to the ongoing pandemic, and to reassure those fans who may not or cannot attend matches straight away, there will be no credits accrued for games purchased in the 2021-22 season for use in future seasons. Supporters are encouraged to only buy tickets for games that they intend to attend.

Tickets for Premier League games will instead be sold using previous attendance data from the last completed Premier League season, the 2018-19 season, with a guaranteed sale for supporters who recorded at least 13 games from that season. All other tickets will be allocated to official members via a ballot system.

More details on how to register your interest in attending matches and how to enter the ballot will be available in due course. 

The club will continue to use the game attendance from the 2018-19 season to allocate Premier League tickets in the 2022-23 season. 

Auto Cup Scheme enrolment

For enrolment in the Auto Cup Scheme, as we completed our participation in each competition, attendance during the 2019-20 season's cup competitions will be used to determine eligibility. Enrolment will also be subject to availability. 

Friends and family

Central to these developments will be a friends and family programme, which will allow season ticket holders and members to use official club channels to share their match tickets with assigned friends or relations of their choice during the 2021-22 season. 

In a change to a previous announcement and due to further potential changes to government guidance, we will now allow all season ticket holders and official members to transfer their tickets to up to 20 friends and family for all home Premier League and cup games during next season. These friends and family must be registered with the club ahead of the 2021-22 season.

All official members and season ticket holders can also use the club's ticket exchange scheme for Premier League home games and, and if the club sells it, receive 100 per cent of the value of their ticket back, should they be unable to attend any game and don't have nominated friends or family who can attend.

The club will be reviewing the friends and family process over the course of the next season and will likely change following consultation and analysis of data from the season. 

Stadium access

Anfield will be using NFC (Near Field Communication) technology for entry in the new season and tickets will be digital on a smart mobile phone, even when transferred to a friend or family member. Those season ticket holders and members who do not have access to a mobile phone or NFC technology will receive a card with their photograph on to access the stadium.  

The safety of all those in attendance at Anfield next season will remain the priority and the supporters' charter ensures that everyone is aware and agrees to uphold the safety conditions while attending games.  

The club would like to thank all season ticket holders and official members for their understanding and support with these changes.

On 06/05/2021 at 20:17, dockers_strike said:

According to this, you can share your ticket with upto 20 other friends and family and they dont have to be members. They just have to be registered with the club before the season starts.

"There has also been a significant change with the introduction of a friends and family programme, which will allow season ticket holders and members to use official club channels to share their match tickets with assigned friends or relations of their choice.

All season ticket holders and official members can transfer their tickets to up to 20 friends and family for all home Premier League and cup games during next season. These friends and family must be registered with the club ahead of the campaign."

Nice one for this mate.

Just added friend on my account.

1 hour ago, Brownie said:

Anyone know if this friends and family thing means that they have to have a membership?

thats how i interpretted it

i think they'll need a membership number which are normally from the fan cards

i've emailed the club as one older fan i know doesn't have a smartphone (he doesn't even have a mobile) and they have said they will find an alternative method for entry for these people. looking at our demographic i think there will be few who struggle with apps and downloading files to get in

5 hours ago, Brownie said:

Anyone know if this friends and family thing means that they have to have a membership?

For season 2021/22, no. You can transfer your ticket with friends and family and they dont need to be members.

I believe you have to register upto 20 names before the season starts though.

https://faq.liverpoolfc.com/portal/en/kb/articles/tkt-how-will-the-friends-and-family-function-work

44 minutes ago, Marko121 said:

Got in.

@Scott_M Mine says that if you've applied with someone else, they have been successful too

Yeah, Dad has sent me his e-mail so I assume I'm Ok as well.

Bizarre I've had nothing yet. Maybe they do it alphabetically - my Dad name starts with A & I'm an S.

15 minutes ago, Scott_M said:

Yeah, Dad has sent me his e-mail so I assume I'm Ok as well.

Bizarre I've had nothing yet. Maybe they do it alphabetically - my Dad name starts with A & I'm an S.

When I logged in before I got the email, it just said ballot, now I login there’s a link to buy the tickets ( not live yet ) but it’s there 

• 1 month later...

I have been in the ACS schemes for Europe and both domestic cups for years....going back to when started them...yet again though there is no real priority for that loyalty...

email below is for FA Cup...got same for Europe and Milk Cup

Auto Cup Scheme Enrolment Period

Season Ticket Holders and LFC Official Members 

Dear ****** ******

We hope you are keeping safe and well.

We wanted to provide you with an update on our Auto Cup Scheme and the changes we will be introducing to the enrolment process for the upcoming season.

To provide a much fairer system for supporters wishing to enrol into the Club’s 2021/22 FA Cup Auto Cup Scheme, a new ‘register of interest’ process will be replacing the existing first come, first served Additional Enrolment Period.

The registration process will enable supporters to notify the club of their interest to enrol on to the scheme; however, as capacity for enrolment is limited, we cannot guarantee that enrolment will be available for all who register.

These new registration periods will be available to qualifying Members and Season Ticket Holders that have not yet enrolled. 

When registering your interest:
  • All supporters must have attended at least one FA Cup home match during the 2019/20 season.
  • Members must have purchased a season 2021/22 Membership by Sunday 11 July.
  • Season Ticket Holders and Members with the same eligibility criteria within the competition, (i.e., the same number of games attended) can register together as a group, with up to three other eligible supporters in the same booking.
  • You can also register as an individual, with the option of then enrolling into a single seat, subject to availability.  
  • Adult / Junior combined supporters must register as a pair, or on a 2:1 ratio basis
  • Disabled supporters should also register with their PA, with any supporters requiring further assistance to contact the disability team here
Post registration:
Once the registration period has ended, priority for enrolment will be given to supporters that attended two games, and if demand exceeds capacity, a ballot will take place.

If seats remain, the same process will take place for supporters that attended one game.

All supporters that register will be notified of the outcome following the registration periods and are asked to keep checking here for ongoing updates. 

The registration periods will be available online from 10am Monday 12 July until 8am Friday 16 July.

Auto Cup Scheme enrolment and match attendance is subject to any travel restrictions imposed by the Government.    

Thank you for your continued support.

Ticketing

29 minutes ago, an tha said:

I have been in the ACS schemes for Europe and both domestic cups for years....going back to when started them...yet again though there is no real priority for that loyalty...

email below is for FA Cup...got same for Europe and Milk Cup

Auto Cup Scheme Enrolment Period

Season Ticket Holders and LFC Official Members 

Dear ****** ******

We hope you are keeping safe and well.

We wanted to provide you with an update on our Auto Cup Scheme and the changes we will be introducing to the enrolment process for the upcoming season.

To provide a much fairer system for supporters wishing to enrol into the Club’s 2021/22 FA Cup Auto Cup Scheme, a new ‘register of interest’ process will be replacing the existing first come, first served Additional Enrolment Period.

The registration process will enable supporters to notify the club of their interest to enrol on to the scheme; however, as capacity for enrolment is limited, we cannot guarantee that enrolment will be available for all who register.

These new registration periods will be available to qualifying Members and Season Ticket Holders that have not yet enrolled. 

When registering your interest:
  • All supporters must have attended at least one FA Cup home match during the 2019/20 season.
  • Members must have purchased a season 2021/22 Membership by Sunday 11 July.
  • Season Ticket Holders and Members with the same eligibility criteria within the competition, (i.e., the same number of games attended) can register together as a group, with up to three other eligible supporters in the same booking.
  • You can also register as an individual, with the option of then enrolling into a single seat, subject to availability.  
  • Adult / Junior combined supporters must register as a pair, or on a 2:1 ratio basis
  • Disabled supporters should also register with their PA, with any supporters requiring further assistance to contact the disability team here
Post registration:
Once the registration period has ended, priority for enrolment will be given to supporters that attended two games, and if demand exceeds capacity, a ballot will take place.

If seats remain, the same process will take place for supporters that attended one game.

All supporters that register will be notified of the outcome following the registration periods and are asked to keep checking here for ongoing updates. 

The registration periods will be available online from 10am Monday 12 July until 8am Friday 16 July.

Auto Cup Scheme enrolment and match attendance is subject to any travel restrictions imposed by the Government.    

Thank you for your continued support.

Ticketing

have you not had an earlier crack at enrolling? i think i just got the chance to do it when i renewed my ST.