You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other people's skills you admire

Section_31

Yea footie in general. I'm fucking shite, but I enjoy it, I just rarely play. In school I was too stoned to play sports, apart from Pro Evo tournaments, which definitely count.

Every time I play I'm that guy in the team that can hear his team mates going "fuck sake" every time I fuck up something quite simple. The bright side is sometimes I'll bang one into the top corner or do a Bobby style flick round the corner into the path of a teammate, to audible "whooaaa"s because they're so used to my tripping over myself trying to trap the ball.

1 hour ago, Rick Sanchez C-137 said:

Every time I play I'm that guy in the team that can hear his team mates going "fuck sake" every time I fuck up something quite simple. The bright side is sometimes I'll bang one into the top corner or do a Bobby style flick round the corner into the path of a teammate, to audible "whooaaa"s because they're so used to my tripping over myself trying to trap the ball.

We had a lad in our 5 a sides who was dead keen but absolutely shite. We got to a ' last goal the winner ' situation and he was left with an open goal and blazed over.

The lad who passed to him said  ' Admit it , you were a fucking trainspotter as a kid weren't you , you cunt ?

3 hours ago, YorkshireRed said:

Anything DIY related. I’m fucking shit. The wife is the man in our house. 

I've got a mate who's really good at stuff like that.  A few years back, he needed some plastering doing so he got a few quotes, decided they were too much, then enrolled himself on a short course and did the job himself.  I would never dream of doing anything like that.  I think I deserve a medal if I so much as put a shelf up.

• Upvote 3

6 hours ago, Preston Red said:

Guitar players are phenomenal to me. Being able to move your hands that quickly to make music is superb.

Dont inflate their egos any further please.

Guitarists are Iike the Candyman. Say "Hendrix" in front of a mirror three times and one will pop out of nowhere to bore you with a shite guitar solo with too many notes, whilst talking about their 'tone' and pedal selection - as if anyone else other than them gives a fuck.

.......before counting into a song in the wrong tempo.

• Upvote 4

Magicians. I remember the first time someone did a card trick on me and I properly went cold. It was like "how the fuck did you do that?" I watched him rip my card up, saw everything he did, every fucking shuffle, and out of nowhere picked out my card from a deck, completely intact. I ran away. It was like "what just happened?" 

Edd China or that Ant fella on Wheeler Dealers. Would love to be able to fuck around with cars like that.

There's a kid in my young fella's class. 9 years old. Absolute genius artist and has been all his life. With the lockdown, they were doing all their homework through Seesaw. Every few days he'd throw up a picture that he'd drawn (he has one of those fancy artist tablet things for digital art). I swear they wouldn't look out of place in DreamWorks.

Little bollox.

Buddy of mine is a proper handyman. Keep his tea topped up, and he can turn his hand to anything. Cunt.

I'm just kinda vanilla at everything.

1 hour ago, rb14 said:

Magicians. I remember the first time someone did a card trick on me and I properly went cold. It was like "how the fuck did you do that?" I watched him rip my card up, saw everything he did, every fucking shuffle, and out of nowhere picked out my card from a deck, completely intact. I ran away. It was like "what just happened?" 

We had one on a work zoom thing the other day. He asked a woman at work to pick   2 numbers from a list of presents on his phone.  She picked and it was a my little pony and a swimsuit. We saw it all happening.  He stood up, took off his clothes and was wearing a my little pony swimsuit.  Sexy and magic.