You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Jan Transfers (Closes Thurs 25th 7pm)

Bruce Spanner

I haven’t looked at my stats yet but I could be open to getting rid of Kimmich. First round midfield pick. I suspected the AI might play him at right back, which is why I only selected Bellerin and a youngster as back up. From the couple of times I’ve seen my line up, that does indeed seem to be the case. If anyone wants to swap me a right back and someone else that piques my interest (piques, not Pique, smart arse) then I’m all ears. 

18 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

And swapping out long term injured players only for them never to be seen again is totally against the spirit of the game. Cheating cunts. 

In a single season it’s shitty, in a multi season it’s a gamble.

Pidge is going to lose Mandy as someone will undoubtedly pick him up. So it’s potentially short term gain, long term loss.

1 hour ago, Captain Turdseye said:

I haven’t looked at my stats yet but I could be open to getting rid of Kimmich. First round midfield pick. I suspected the AI might play him at right back, which is why I only selected Bellerin and a youngster as back up. From the couple of times I’ve seen my line up, that does indeed seem to be the case. If anyone wants to swap me a right back and someone else that piques my interest (piques, not Pique, smart arse) then I’m all ears. 

Pavard straight swap? 

1 hour ago, Captain Turdseye said:

I'll offer Danilo and Kessie ( or Romagnoli if you prefer a decent young central defender )

3 hours ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Any particular areas of your team you're looking to strengthen/improve?

12 hours ago, Lee909 said:

Can I swap out Marcus Edwards for Dries Mertens. 

Thanks 

11 hours ago, Alex_K said:

Mr Gamesmaster, two deals if you will:

-  Gareth Bale (AC No D) loan deal until end of season with Mauro Icardi (No Surrender); and

- Lacazette (No Surrender) for Alejandro Gomez (Sevilla)

Much obliged. 

10 hours ago, sir roger said:

Bruce can I pick up the recently cast off Alexandre Lacazette in a straight swap for my Diego Costa ( Jarg Hispalis )

@Bruce Spanner - Can you tag me when these are done in the database, please? I will update my spreadsheet was confirmed.

Also, willing to listen to offers for the following: (Stats as of 27/12/2020)

Dynamite
(Deportivo Explosivo)
Apps (Sub) Goals Assists Average Rating
Cesar Azpilicueta 14 (1) 0 2 7.21
Luis Alberto 7 (8) 1 2 6.98
Jorginho 2 (5) 0 0 7.15
Nabil Fekir 12 (5) 4 3 7.24
Domenico Berardi 8 (6) 1 3 7.22

3 hours ago, Bruce Spanner said:

In a single season it’s shitty, in a multi season it’s a gamble.

Pidge is going to lose Mandy as someone will undoubtedly pick him up. So it’s potentially short term gain, long term loss.

Don't think it's really a gamble. I either go without for half a season and expect one player to play every game, or I pick an undrafted player for cover. Both are pretty unsatisfactory and the result of bad luck and (not entirely) random chance. 

Basically double jeopardy, not only do I lose this player this season, I'm pretty much forced to lose him for the next two as well. 

But I look forward to the post 30 seconds into the summer transfer window saying someone's nabbed him.

2 hours ago, Dynamite said:

Any particular areas of your team you're looking to strengthen/improve?

Anyone that wows me will be entertained. You’re talking about a world class utility player here who’s performing better than anybody else in the 13th/14th best team in the land & League Cup semi-finalists. Anyone below me who’s looking to make the step up could be interested. Maybe Jalopy are looking to offload their young forward for example. I don’t know who Mbappe is playing for but I bet he’s kicking up a stink and dreaming about Yermam. 

I have full faith in this team.

Looking at the average ratings, the main issue seems to be main thing with football, dcoring enough and not conceding too many. Average ratings look decent enough.

I may be open to Thiago being let go. And when do we get to ask if we can have some of the unpicked players?

6 minutes ago, Skidfingers McGonical said:

I may be open to Thiago being let go. And when do we get to ask if we can have some of the unpicked players?

We discussed that last night. 

You can swap out a player for an undrafted player, as long as your player isnt injured and the swap is permanent. This doesn't apply to De Ligt, Lewandowski, etc.

34 minutes ago, John102 said:

We discussed that last night. 

You can swap out a player for an undrafted player, as long as your player isnt injured and the swap is permanent. This doesn't apply to De Ligt, Lewandowski, etc.

That's exactly who I am looking at. So a bit confused here, are you saying I can't go in for them then?

1 minute ago, Skidfingers McGonical said:

That's exactly who I am looking at. So a bit confused here, are you saying I can't go in for them then?

No, they are not available till after the first season when the shittiest team gets first pick 

1 hour ago, Scott_M said:

I feel I should have thought about my left back more than saying Moreno.

Can anybody spare a left back?

Marcelo hasn't been able to break his way into my side due to the AI moving Carvahal or Walker over to left back. He brings a wealth of experience and still has some good years ahead of him.

Guest Alex_K

I would potentially have the best/2nd best left back in the game — Alba — available when my transfer-ban expires at the end of the season,

if anyone wants some pre-contractual shenanigans.