You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Jan Transfers (Closes Thurs 25th 7pm)

Bruce Spanner

3 minutes ago, Lee909 said:

Taken a bit of a swing as I can't see a proper page for Jean-Clair Todibo. When you get a chance @Bruce Spanner can I get a screen shot of his profile and stats and see if I've back heeled myself in the bollocks

I think he's one of the guarenteed 'world class' wonderkids, so he's pretty certain to be good....eventually.

Screenshot 2021-04-09 at 18.35.45.png

10 hours ago, Mr Holliday said:

Bruce in my ear telling me to do it, I fully know his game, tell me to take it now then gives you an unbelievable offer for Haaland next summer. 

Haaland is the only player of mine not for sale, but I would be willing to look at the same deal but Zupata (top scorer in the league) replacing Haaland in the deal. 

So Barnes and Zupata for Martial and Griezmann? That would be a tempting offer if I was fucking bladdered. 

17 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

So Barnes and Zupata for Martial and Griezmann? That would be a tempting offer if I was fucking bladdered. 

How many you had? Cause I’ll take that, and I’ve had a few, and even though them two can’t wipe Zupata’s arse, I’m feeling generous, I’ve had the joys of him since the previous save. 

2 minutes ago, Mr Holliday said:

How many you had? Cause I’ll take that, and I’ve had a few, and even though them two can’t wipe Zupata’s arse, I’m feeling generous, I’ve had the joys of him since the previous save. 

Just now, Captain Turdseye said:

Haha. 

C1F5815D-2A37-44ED-8A0C-4B8F4CB83D8C.jpeg

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Mr Holliday said:

Deal? 

Barnes and Zupata for Martial and Antoine G

let’s shake virtual hands and celebrate the deal of the summer window. 

With all due respect and I mean this in the nicest possible way, fuck right off. 

Come and see me next season when Haaland has only played about 10 games for you again. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Kimmich for Carvajal = win for you

Martial for DCL = arguably even (the nippy inverted winger you’re after?)

Shaqiri for Jota = arguably even - possible win for me but neither are exactly tearing it up

Carvahal plays left back for me. Your issue with Kimmich is he plays right back isn't it?

I would swap Martial for DCL.

Shaqiri doesn't interest me.

5 minutes ago, No2 said:

Carvahal plays left back for me. Your issue with Kimmich is he plays right back isn't it?

I would swap Martial for DCL.

Shaqiri doesn't interest me.

Go on then. 

Martial for DCL

Do the honours @Bruce Spanner

Let it be known that I’m still open to negotiations for my other trade. No piss takers like this Holliday chump. 

13 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Go on then. 

Martial for DCL

Do the honours @Bruce Spanner

Let it be known that I’m still open to negotiations for my other trade. No piss takers like this Holliday chump. 

What's your issue with Kimmich. Is it just you want someone they'll actually play as a RB? 

If so I have Hakimi who plays as either RB/RWB or RM equally well. 

Straight swap if interested