You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Vaccine - Hands In The Bucket...

Paul

Had my first AZ on Monday morning. Felt fine all day then woke up about 6am on Tuesday with the mother of all colds and my arm felt like Mike Tyson had twatted it.

I've not fully recovered from either since, typically I've been off all week on holiday as well.

15 minutes ago, Brownie said:

Had my first dose of the Pfizer vaccine last week; arm was sore for a couple of days but no other ill effects.

10 minutes ago, Juniper said:

Had my first (Pfizer) on Sunday. 

Other than a sore arm the next day I felt completely fine. No side effects whatsoever, but I rarely get ill anyway.  

Another lad I work with who had his first the next day was floored by it.

Same here, slightly sore arm for a day and maybe a little fatigue. So far so good.

• 3 weeks later...
51 minutes ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

Is the moderna one better in some way, mate?

Think Moderna and pfizer have the best efficacy, but not many people have had Moderna over here, which makes it emieantly more desirable. Like a Neo Geo. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

Think Moderna and pfizer have the best efficacy, but not many people have had Moderna over here, which makes it emieantly more desirable. Like a Neo Geo. 

Ohhh, got ya. Genuinely needed the Neo-Geo reference to get you. These Master System, Game Gear scrubs, don’t have a patch on the Neo-Geo, Atari Jaguar crew.

Since my second jab I’ve struggled to focus on work, been irritable, spent a lot of time worrying about the future and have had cravings for crisps. 

Interestingly, I also had these symptoms after my first jab.

And before my first jab.

I think the anti vaxxers may be onto something.  

26 minutes ago, YorkshireRed said:

Since my second jab I’ve struggled to focus on work, been irritable, spent a lot of time worrying about the future and have had cravings for crisps. 

Interestingly, I also had these symptoms after my first jab.

And before my first jab.

I think the anti vaxxers may be onto something.  

Keep taking the crisps and chin up 

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 16/06/2021 at 18:46, Rico1304 said:

Just brought my 2nd jab forward from 30th to Friday morning. 

On 16/06/2021 at 18:53, Bobby Hundreds said:

Just brought mine forward too. Nicely nicely 

2 hours ago, DJLJ said:

Just gotten the second Moderna. 2 weeks to get the efficacy up and then hopefully live a bit more free. 

48 minutes ago, Pete said:

Brought my second jab forward to this Friday from 20th.  

Great stuff all.