You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Vaccine - Hands In The Bucket...

Paul

On 24/04/2021 at 11:51, Leyton388 said:

Someone i know had the jab and is now in hospital with blood clotts on his lungs. 

Myself personally have not had it and am in no rush to get it. I've had covid and now have the antibodies. 

Shit mate is he ok? 

I had my second AstraZeneca jab yesterday. Got it at Liverpool Hope in Childwall. Never walked around there before. It's a lovely campus. The vaccination bit was efficiently ran and very well organised. I walked home after it and was impressed to see a pop-up asymptomatic test centre in Sefton Park, near the Lark Lane entrance, by the fountain/big cafe. 

I slept much better last night than I did after the first jab. By this stage after the first jab, the aches, fever and chills and headache had already kicked in. And I was worn out. 

Today? I feel a tiny bit fatigued and have got a bit of a muggy head but, so far, the side effects seem much milder than after the first jab. 

Fingers crossed! 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Rushies tash said:

Loads better, cheers mate. Still tired, got bad headaches and get hot for no reason, but able to be up and about and do stuff. Apparently quite common to feel like this for about 3 days.

Good stuff. You'll be bullet proof in no time. 

Crazy how it has all had different effects on people. since I had Covid I've been getting poorly far more than ever. Last week I had a proper sore throat, this week I've got a horrible cough, cold and head cold. The vaccine was weird, had the AZ one but my arm didn't hurt one bit, I just got aches all up my legs and lower back for a few days. 

11 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Crazy how it has all had different effects on people. since I had Covid I've been getting poorly far more than ever. Last week I had a proper sore throat, this week I've got a horrible cough, cold and head cold. The vaccine was weird, had the AZ one but my arm didn't hurt one bit, I just got aches all up my legs and lower back for a few days. 

Your immune system must have taken a severe battering mate. Have you been advised to take supplements since by any chance?

23 minutes ago, KMD7 said:

Your immune system must have taken a severe battering mate. Have you been advised to take supplements since by any chance?

Nah not really seen a doctor about it properly. I'll see how I am after my second jab. It's not like I'm getting anything bad but just feel run down a lot more. Now lockdowns easing up I'll be getting more fresh air and I'm looking after my mates dog as he's going back to the states for a month so I'll be out with him twice a day.