You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Vaccine - Hands In The Bucket...

Paul

When I had my second jab last week, there was absolutely no reaction of any kind for the rest of the day. Once I went to bed though (roughly 12 hours later), my arm became very sore very quickly and I couldn't actually sleep on that side. My arm was sore for most of the following day and I did feel a little bit run down. With the first jab, there was less soreness in my arm but it started up within a couple of hours of the jab and lasted for about a day.

2 hours ago, Preston Red said:

I hope he ends up with Covid to go with his massive bad shithouse AIDS.

He's that much of a narcissist and full of his own shit that he wouldn't even say if he did or had got it. He probably has. Like most of the karen warped thick as pigshit scumbags. 

Despite loads of public criticism here about the way the vaccine rollout is going I was impressed with the whole procedure. Registered online and the clinic went like clockwork, loads of volunteers and everyone on their best behavior. Didn't feel a thing and so far so good but my wife got it a few weeks back and was in bed all the next day very unusual for her. 

10 minutes ago, scottthecanuck said:

Despite loads of public criticism here about the way the vaccine rollout is going I was impressed with the whole procedure. Registered online and the clinic went like clockwork, loads of volunteers and everyone on their best behavior. Didn't feel a thing and so far so good but my wife got it a few weeks back and was in bed all the next day very unusual for her. 

Yeah its been managed really well I reckon. 

20 hours ago, Preston Red said:

I hope he ends up with Covid to go with his massive bad shithouse AIDS.

"deep needle anxiety" 

Have you ever heard such fucking shit. 

You don't like needles, that's fair enough, but trying to actually label it as some "condition", fuck off! 

Still no chance of getting one at my age here in Ireland (39).

Can't wait though, Pfizer, moderna, Oxford, I don't give a bollox which one I get it, anything that helps us get back to normal is fine with me

7 minutes ago, chrisbonnie said:

"deep needle anxiety" 

You don't like needles, that's fair enough, but trying to actually label it as some "condition", fuck off! 

Can't wait though, Pfizer, moderna, Oxford, I don't give a bollox which one I get it, anything that helps us get back to normal is fine with me

It's the exact phrase that attention seekers come out with. Cunts like him and that racist old hag Hopkins are desperate to remain relevant; hence why they're playing the controversial shithead role. 

1 hour ago, Preston Red said:

It's the exact phrase that attention seekers come out with. Cunts like him and that racist old hag Hopkins are desperate to remain relevant; hence why they're playing the controversial shithead role. 

I think twitter should be shut down just to make these cunts anonymous. I wouldnt even know they even have a public profile if it wasnt for this forum.

3 hours ago, chrisbonnie said:

"deep needle anxiety" 

Just makes you realise what a brave little soldier he was to get those tattoos.

4 hours ago, chrisbonnie said:

I think we've all had the age thing absolutely backwards. I'm 57 and lucked out because they recently banned the AZ for anyone under 55 so I got a dose originally intended for younger frontline workers. I would have voted for administering to the younger people first. Don't get me wrong I don't want to die but I would rather my 2 university age kids have a needle before me owing to the risks of "long COVID" and the new variants. I also think parents with young kids should have gotten it before me because their kids need them more than mine need me. 

Not to mention I'm retired soo its easier for me to isolate and avoid social contact and that around here the thing seems to be spreading more in the younger population and if they're protected that makes it safer for older people to wait. 

Obviously I didn't refuse the chance seeing as its the system we have but I still feel its ass-backwards.