You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Vaccine - Hands In The Bucket...

Paul

3 minutes ago, Ne Moe Imya said:

I live in Florida now and just got the call about 30 minutes ago to schedule my jab.

Unfortunately, it was a "take it or leave it" option and you had to take both appointments, and I'm not going to be in town on the date of the proposed second vaccine dose, so I had to pass. They put my name back into the pool and said they'd call again in a few days with a new date.

Nice one man. Where about are you in the state?

I had to have mine in my legs...my Pfizer killing me. *ba dum dum tssssss*

I had the AZ jab on 14th March due to having to iron my shirts in a wok. It was the same weekend that the blood clot news came out. Three spaces behind me were an Asian family who asked which vaccine was being administered. When they were told it was AZ they decided not to go through with it and wanted to wait for the Pfizer jab. Amazing how much a bit of unfounded hysteria can cause fear. 

• Upvote 1

First one yesterday, OAZ.

Came home felt rough, about 1am I woke up and had a massive ‘shiver attack’ not sure how to explain it, but it was weird as shit, stayed awake all night with every singe fibre in me hurting. Get up with the alarm, feeling rotten, dragged my self in to work to be sent home. Been lying in a darkened room, with a pounding headache, temperature, zero energy, with everything still hurting. It’s not quite unbearable, but it’s getting close.

Phoned the Doc and this is at the very extreme end of things before people get put of and doesn’t happen to many.

But, fucking hell, if the vaccine does this I dread to think what some of you poor cunts who had the real thing went through.

• Upvote 2

Had mine yesterday, was ok until this morning but felt appalling since then. Headache, bad stomach, basically like a really bad hangover. And my arm is proper throbbing as well. 
It’s well known that I’m a bad coward and weak though so it might actually be quite mild to a normal person.

My arm hurt for a few days like someone had given me a really hard dig, fortunately that was the extent of it.

It's funny though because a few weeks before that I was in hospital for 5 days and had more needles stuck in me than Russell Brand, and none of them left any lingering pain like the vaccine did.

12 hours ago, Alan Sex said:

So far behind in Canada. 

I’m stuck with my old 4g tracker until probably the summer. 

I just started doing meth as the homeless people that are living in bus shelters seem to be doing okay and they’re always injecting meth. 

Downtown Winnipeg looks like a scene out of a George Romero movie. 

Finally other countries are following up on the possible claims from denmark and norway that the az vaccine can give severe complications, someone said its unfound hysteria but its actually looking like its just not getting reported all around europe when young healthy people all of a sudden die from very strange blood clots.

the benefit of the vaccine is high, but of course it should be reported instead it looks like some of the countries are wishing the side effects away instead of reporting them. 

Had my 2nd one today. As I've been volunteering at a local clinic that has been administering Covid jabs for 4 different surgeries, I 'd been offered and had the 1st dose back in mid-Jan. My local surgery called me yesterday offering the 2nd dose but I was doing some volunteering again today anyway. Same situation as before where once the doses have been removed from cold storage, they have to be prepped and administered within so many hours. You always get people who've been booked in but don't show up for a variety of reasons. Under the age criteria I don't think I'd have been called and offered the 1st dose yet.

• Upvote 3

No idea if there’s a link or not. Haven’t read anything about it but still...

I suffer from rheumatoid arthritis anyway. I can get it anywhere but, particularly when it’s bad, it’s usually in my feet, ankles, knees or fingers.

Had my first jab, just over, two weeks ago. I’ve spend most of the last three days with my right elbow (had the stab in my right arm) in agony, some of the worst pain I’ve ever endured. 

Much better today, thank fuck. 

As I said, might have nothing to do with the vaccine but I’ve never had anything like that in the elbow before. 

I’m also finding myself strangely attracted to Bill Gates but that’s a whole other story. 

2 minutes ago, YorkshireRed said:

No idea if there’s a link or not. Haven’t read anything about it but still...

I suffer from rheumatoid arthritis anyway. I can get it anywhere but, particularly when it’s bad, it’s usually in my feet, ankles, knees or fingers.

Had my first jab, just over, two weeks ago. I’ve spend most of the last three days with my right elbow (had the stab in my right arm) in agony, some of the worst pain I’ve ever endured. 

Much better today, thank fuck. 

As I said, might have nothing to do with the vaccine but I’ve never had anything like that in the elbow before. 

I’m also finding myself strangely attracted to Bill Gates but that’s a whole other story. 

You can disregard the Bill Gates attraction as a symptom,I mean who wouldn't love the man?

• Upvote 1