You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

RB Leipzig (H) Champions League - 10/3/21

Bjornebye

During Ferguson’s reign at Utd I became convinced that he had sold his soul to Satan for a run of success for them and not so great time for us.

I am now convinced that Solskjaer has done the same. But only got this season out of the deal.

10 minutes ago, Baltar said:

He's done fine in my opinion.

He’s done ok, but is being drawn too easily out of position. Have a look at their chance after about 30 minutes. Phillips steps up 5 yards ahead of the defensive line and their striker runs in behind him centrally. Only a combination of anticipation from Trent and a poor finish saved our arse there.

Very basic mistake that.

But I do agree he should play, we need Fabinho in midfield and our other options are no better.

Better tempo and midfield looks better

But the space behind that we have found would not be there in league v likes of Burnley et al who have embarrassed us recently....as we have seen week after week....could easily be everything in front of a massed defence again if these were not as gung ho as they are.

As we know styles make fights and these are made for us

There is a reason our only wins in months have come in away games...

8 minutes ago, Red_or_Dead said:

Don't be jinxing it Ronnie! 

Uppamacano with a hat trick in the second half!

7 minutes ago, waddy78 said:

Makes to many unforced errors for me, lack of concentration or whatever it is.

Yeah that's my opinion as well. I can't say I've seen enough of him but if we were on it today, they could have shipped a few goals in the first half. Would like to see Konate.