Quantcast
Fulham (H) PL - Sun 7th Mar 2021 at 14:00 - Page 4 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
TheDrowningMan

Fulham (H) PL - Sun 7th Mar 2021 at 14:00

A bit like our first season, think Klopp might be starting to prioritise Europe. We need a result against Leipzig, and won't risk tiredness to all our players in MF. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, lebron said:

A bit like our first season, think Klopp might be starting to prioritise Europe. We need a result against Leipzig, and won't risk tiredness to all our players in MF. 

Can't wait to see Ben Davies lifting big ears after MOTM displays in every game he plays in the CL.

If you would have told me that would our team in a league game, at the start of the season, i would have assumed we had bettered last years season and were given everyone a rest for Europe.

I mean i wanted changes but thats not fucking about , is klopp going to come out in a dress shouting "is this not enough for you"

Wheres fabinho or is this a team selection thats basically saying we ain't getting top four we are all in on the champions league.

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, lebron said:

We don’t have a prayer in the CL so I doubt any good will come from that.

• Downvote 1

3 minutes ago, Captain said:

I think we have a better chance of getting top 4 than we do of beating City or Bayern.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Captain said:

Of course we have!!

Completely different way of playing, non-biased refs and players getting back to their best form. Only City and Bayern are clearly better than us.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, suzy said:

Wow what a team! How come Fab is on the bench?

Protecting him probably as I expect we brought him back from injury a bit early. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, lebron said:

Of course we have!!

Completely different way of playing, non-biased refs and players getting back to their best form. Only City and Bayern are clearly better than us.

The only team we're clearly better than are Monchengladbach, just about every other team in the CL would bum us senseless in our current state.

• Downvote 1

It's like the 16 season. We put all our eggs into Europe. Plus, apart from the sparsity of choices in defence, its a team that should be beating Fulham. At least he's trying something new

3 minutes ago, suzy said:

I’m a bit scared

Nothing to be afraid of when there's nothing left to play for. We're trying something different wth the players we've put out, I'm quite looking forward to this now.

• Downvote 1

9 minutes ago, suzy said:

Wow what a team! How come Fab is on the bench?

Klopp said Thursday came a game early for him so 3 games in 6 days was probably never going to happen. 

• Upvote 1