You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Fulham (H) PL - Sun 7th Mar 2021 at 14:00

20 minutes ago, Stickman said:

I'm sometimes not a massive fan either but he celebrated as much as anyone when we won it.

If Hansen was still on MOTD I don't think he'd be too complimentary either and rightly so as the performances lately are some of the worst I've seen 

When you’ve pulled on the Liverpool jersey and you know what it means to turn up and play in it, you’ve earned the right to criticise recognisable heartless performances.

2 minutes ago, Jordy Brouwer said:

This one is actually hard to process and make peace with. Did we really just lose to Fulham?

They've been playing well we've been shit for an age.  We don't change fuck all tactically.  It was pretty obvious how this was going to go days ago.

• Upvote 1

Klopps priority in the league now has to be to stop the rot. Its not even about winning anymore its about not conceding.  An absolute abomination of a season, nobody at the club can hold their head high at this challenge or reaction to the knocks.

We will attack the title. Fuck me if ever a turn of phrase back fired. 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

Klopps priority in the league now has to be to stop the rot. Its not even about winning anymore its about not conceding.  An absolute abomination of a season, nobody at the club can hold their head high at this challenge or reaction to the knocks.

We will attack the title. Fuck me if ever a turn of phrase back fired. 

Well he didnt expect a load of fucking injuries, shite officiating and some players getting titty lips because he subbed them off when in the main, creating fuck all, did he?

3 minutes ago, dockers_strike said:

Well he didnt expect a load of fucking injuries, shite officiating and some players getting titty lips because he subbed them off when in the main, creating fuck all, did he?

Of course he didn't, it doesn't change how the season has panned out though does it in reference to the phrase. 

49 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

Some fella on my Facebook said he got into an argument with Carragher the other day on Endbutt Lane in Crosby. Carragher nearly ran him over while he was walking across with a few bags of shopping.

Rolled the window down and started screaming at him before driving off. At least he never got spat at.

This type of thing.

39 minutes ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

This type of thing.

To be fair mate, ive met him a few times (the solly pub used to sponsor the under 11's team i ran a few years ago) and i also know people who know him personally and he is sound, down to earth and never acted any differently towards people, im not overly keen on some of his commentating lately but he is a sound fella. Im not saying it never happened but the fella who he almost "ran over" probably had a fair bit to say and probably got some shit back off Carra which in my book is fair enough.

• Upvote 1

The Echo this week:

5 rising stars from the academy who could save Liverpool millions

How Nike could be the key to Liverpool signing Mbappe

How Liverpool outsmarted their rivals with Coutinho deal

Update on Anfield Road planning application

More photos of Gomez and Van Dijk in the gym.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Doctor Troy said:

The Echo this week:

5 rising stars from the academy who could save Liverpool millions

How Nike could be the key to Liverpool signing Mbappe

How Liverpool outsmarted their rivals with Coutinho deal

Update on Anfield Road planning application

More photos of Gomez and Van Dijk in the gym.

What a time to be alive!

3 hours ago, BeefStroganoff said:

If this is what we are in for he can go. If this is the effect on the loss of his mother he needs time off ASAP and someone else needs the reigns, because at present he's in limbo.

just to let you know that 0.5 of the neg was for the post, 0.5 was for the grammatical fuckwittery.

1 hour ago, waddy78 said:

To be fair mate, ive met him a few times (the solly pub used to sponsor the under 11's team i ran a few years ago) and i also know people who know him personally and he is sound, down to earth and never acted any differently towards people, im not overly keen on some of his commentating lately but he is a sound fella. Im not saying it never happened but the fella who he almost "ran over" probably had a fair bit to say and probably got some shit back off Carra which in my book is fair enough.

Fair enough I know of him through a few people too. 

37 minutes ago, stringvest said:

just to let you know that 0.5 of the neg was for the post, 0.5 was for the grammatical fuckwittery.

Who gives a fuck about negs?

What I want to know is what the fuck has happened to a team that swept all before them? What happened to our angry, passionate boss who used to lose his shit if he lost a throw in? None of this is normal. Even when we were shite, such as under Souness or Hodgson and even Ged at the end of his reign, we fucking still created chances and scored goals.

FFS the man is going to get himself the bullet at this rate if he doesn't wake up, get with his staff and sort out a new approach to stem the tide.

Again today he played EXACTLY the same way as he has been for weeks with no result and a weaker fucking team. Visiting teams to Anfield don't even have to plan anymore because they know exactly whats going to happen.

Don't get me wrong he's got credit, certainly from the fans, but he won't get it from a bunch of hedgefunders if we start sliding backwards over the longer term.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, BeefStroganoff said:

Who gives a fuck about negs?

What I want to know is what the fuck has happened to a team that swept all before them? What happened to our angry, passionate boss who used to lose his shit if he lost a throw in? None of this is normal. Even when we were shite, such as under Souness or Hodgson and even Ged at the end of his reign, we fucking still created chances and scored goals.

FFS the man is going to get himself the bullet at this rate if he doesn't wake up, get with his staff and sort out a new approach to stem the tide.

Again today he played EXACTLY the same way as he has been for weeks with no result and a weaker fucking team. Visiting teams to Anfield don't even have to plan anymore because they know exactly whats going to happen.

Don't get me wrong he's got credit, certainly from the fans, but he won't get it from a bunch of hedgefunders if we start sliding backwards over the longer term.

I know.  That's the perplexing thing for me.  We can't play players like Thiago (or Keita) and then launch the ball to the front players who then get picked off by a deep lying well organised defence.  I genuinely think Klopp is exhausted, and has been for some time.  The charismatic thing isn't working for the players any more, because if he's not feeling ti and believing it, you can understand why it doesn't work on them.  His supportive nature is probably a bit old hat now for some of them, and those players might increasingly regard him as being a soft touch, so are not putting the effort in.

I'd give him the rest of the season away from the club to allow him to get well.  

There is absolutely no chance Klopp is gonna willingly take a break or accept one at this time in his career. 

Can you imagine the stigma that he’d have to carry on his back if he done that in this industry. 

There must be some huge divide in the squad. There is absolutely noone working for eachother. None of them had any desire today or any in the past few months. This is not down to injuries. Klopp seemed to send a statement close to Rafas I'm focused on training and coaching my team. 

Something have gone absolutely tits up. Salah and Mané seems to be hating eachother. My bet is Klopp is gone in the summer on his own account. Will be a cunt of a disaster if he walks. But it's that gut feeling you get when you want to dump and girl before she dumps you. 

Klopps been a revelation like he was at Dortmund. And exactly the same that killed his last season there have happened here. A paperthin squad run into the ground and injuries up the wazoo. Dortmund didn't have any money at that time and had to make it with what they had, but we have or at least should have money to back him to the hilt. 

310 mil. wage bill my fucking arse. They've skimmed of the top and I won't believe anything else unless we see some detailed accounts. Fucking yank leeches.