You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Fulham (H) PL - Sun 7th Mar 2021 at 14:00

9 minutes ago, waddy78 said:

I honestly think Klopp will walk in the summer, I can't see FSG backing him with hundreds of millions or anything near that he looks fed up lost even he saying all the right things but there is something massive going on behind the scenes.

Think there's something going on. Love the guy and will forever be grateful to him but I think he will go if he gets told there's no more money. 

He was visibly pissed off when he was asked about the club buying players before the end of January. He hasn't played Davies once since he arrived. Think he was only bought with the idea of selling him for a profit and all these Everton failed medical type bids at the 11th hour where the selling club wouldn't have got a replacement in time. 

There's a whole general malaise and feeling of stagnation at the club.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Joey8FrogsLegs said:

Ok. We shouldn’t tell anyone then, right?

The guy is usually so passionate and lays into them during a drop off in play. He's looked incredibly passive for the last couple of months.

Obviously, losing his mum has hit him hard and the circumstances surrounding not being able to go to her funeral must have left him devastated, as it would anybody.

I'm wrong to surmise this but he just looks as though he doesn't need the stress of it all.

9 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

City have fundamentally different tactics than we do. It literally couldn't be more different. It's no use crying that we aren't like them. 

You’re overcomplicating it. Wide forward running at defenders and full back overlapping is something we’ve done with Klopp at the helm. Mane used to do it. Coutinho used to do it all the time. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Doctor Troy said:

Think there's something going on. Love the guy and will forever be grateful to him but I think he will go if he gets told there's no more money. 

He was visibly pissed off when he was asked about the club buying players before the end of January. He hasn't played Davies once since he arrived. Think he was only bought with the idea of selling him for a profit and all these Everton failed medical type bids at the 11th hour where the selling club wouldn't have got a replacement in time. 

I said to my Brother today, Davies wasn't a Klopp buy and we'll never see him in a Liverpool team. How the fuck can the owners think going from VvD to a out of contract Preston defender is acceptable?

As much as we all love the man, persisting with our tactics which rely on high risk high reward with the world's best players, is hard to take. First rule after the city game should've been, right let's not get beat. Best ways of doing that is to fucking dog it out and doing a Burnley on it. Its horrible but this year its been very effective for a lot of teams. We look out on our feet both mentally and physically and not having a full squad has made the situation worse. 

Winning is a habit but so is losing.

Just stop fucking losing for fuck sake. 

I said before that had we been told at the start of last season, that we would finish tenth this season but we would be guaranteed the league then we would've all taken it.

Now I'm not so sure. Living through the last 2 months is on par with the worst of Hodgson. The zombie apocalypse has already arrived for us. 

Everyone is a cunt

Just now, aRdja said:

You’re overcomplicating it. Wide forward running at defenders and full back overlapping is something we’ve done with Klopp the helm. Mane used to do it. Coutinho used to do it all the time. 

I'm not, though. City usually play with very wide wingers, full backs that tuck inside and with very offensive central midfielders. We usually play with inside forwards, full backs very high and quite defensive midfielders. Literally couldn't have a more different setup. 

1 minute ago, Doctor Troy said:

You've got to wonder what the point of buying Davies was if he's behind even Reece Williams in the pecking order. I wonder what was said to Davies when he did sign. He seemed to be on the verge of signing for Celtic, and I can't imagine he'd have turned that down just to be on the practice squad here. No idea if he's any good or not but it's strange how he's just not been involved at all when there are so few other options.

19 minutes ago, Preston Red said:

The guy is usually so passionate and lays into them during a drop off in play. He's looked incredibly passive for the last couple of months.

Obviously, losing his mum has hit him hard and the circumstances surrounding not being able to go to her funeral must have left him devastated, as it would anybody.

I'm wrong to surmise this but he just looks as though he doesn't need the stress of it all.

This could be very accurate

It's interesting seeing a lot of you doubt Klopp. He is the right guy to fix this. What happened over the last four years wasn't luck. 

On the day he signed, if you offered us the league & big ears in exchange for a shit season then I'd have bit your hand off.

• Upvote 9

15 minutes ago, J-V said:

Klopp's been shit I'd still rather sell the whole team then lose him.

I put this 110% on the players, injuries or no we have enough quality to be putting up a fight against sides like Fulham. All this centre back talk has given many of them a get out of jail card and it's not on. They think they've made it, that they've arrived, yet they're party to the most humiliating season in Living memory. 

1 minute ago, Jennings said:

It's interesting seeing a lot of you doubt Klopp. He is the right guy to fix this. What happened over the last four years wasn't luck. 

On the day he signed, if you offered us the league & big ears in exchange for a shit season then I'd have bit your hand off.

Keep Klopp, fuck everyone off except Henderson and Robbo and fire the owners into space. 

6 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

He was visibly pissed off when he was asked about the club buying players before the end of January. He hasn't played Davies once since he arrived. Think he was only bought with the idea of selling him for a profit 

Davies is either injured or nowhere near good enough. I doubt we signed him to sell on for a profit as we will struggle to make any money on a player we don't play! 

Not bringing in at least one half decent centre back on the first day of the January window has crippled us badly here. 

We will never achieve consistent success as long as they are in charge. 

1 minute ago, Jennings said:

To right I would have.

It's just a bit shit, I've only just got used to us winning everything again and now we're back to being shit again.

Losing his mother, losing all his best players, losing the fans, which is his most important factor has killed him. The owners being tight cunts hasn't helped and then the other players have their confidence erased and it's the perfect storm. 
We may as well play the kids from here on in, tell the players to have a holiday and then go at it in August. If it doesn't work, then everyone can agree to part ways.