You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Fulham (H) PL - Sun 7th Mar 2021 at 14:00

30 minutes ago, sir roger said:

I know it's Friday night , Mark , but I think you've had enough.

You know what they say aim for the stars and....... you can end up with a few shots on target against Fulham at home.

• Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

Anyway fuck the highline off fuck it off off off. I call it the why line...... the why.. line! Because why as in why do we play it, it offers us nothing this season. Why.

Insert meme

This is no time for humour.

DAFE3CCA-1F0C-4304-A00F-D0DA8B3248E8.jpeg

• Upvote 1

In no way calling for Klopp to go, or sayinv he has lost it or any of that shite - but this blind spot over how we are set up (at home especially) is a big worry.

We clearly don't have the right bodies being asked to do the right jobs to make it work the way it does when we do - so why are we not changing/adapting to what we do have?

It makes no sense to keep doing the same thing with the same bad performances and results and seemingly sending out a side hoping it will click, when it is clear it isn't happening.

Don’t know how but I’ve seen the last few matches these have played and despite the results, they play some decent stuff. They tore the Ev to pieces the other week at the timber yard and if we set up the same way as we have been doing then we could be in for another depressing afternoon. 

25 minutes ago, Red74 said:

Don’t know how but I’ve seen the last few matches these have played and despite the results, they play some decent stuff. They tore the Ev to pieces the other week at the timber yard and if we set up the same way as we have been doing then we could be in for another depressing afternoon. 

They got in behind loads in game at theirs.... they will be well set up with the template to do so again tomorrow.

22 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

People have found out that Jota is starting himself in Fantasy Premier League which means he'll be in the starting 11 tomorrow. That's the new leak method. 

Klopp is quite conservative with his selections no matter the situation so I reckon it will be Fabinho as centreback still and it would be Mane dropped for Jota. Be surprised if he plays all 4 forwards.

9 hours ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

Klopp is quite conservative with his selections no matter the situation so I reckon it will be Fabinho as centreback still and it would be Mane dropped for Jota. Be surprised if he plays all 4 forwards.

There's no need to be conservative in the league, all our objectives are basically out of reach. We need to see if Davies can play and we should try to reestablish Fabinho in midfield. And we might as well start Keita as well if he can. Fabinho needs to play CB against Leipzig and furthermore in Europe if we advance but otherwise, let's just be done with that. If they're all fit, I'd do Keita - Fabinho - Jones against Fulham and then Thiago - Gini - Milner against Leipzig, with Fabinho at the back. 

I think Fulham should be favourites for this game, frankly, but given we're set to have way more options in this game than we've had recently, I think we might actually win. 

• Upvote 1

Says a lot when people consider Fulham favourites and will probably get little argument against that view!

Just want to see some fight, some fucking passion and hopefully that can spark some quality....OK we are structurally fucked at present, wrong personnel for jobs we are asking them to do in too many areas and it seems like we don't have a different plan to try and adapt/change....but still with kind of quality we do still have to put out on the park, we should be producing more - a lot more.

10 hours plus without a goal from open play at Anfield is an unreal stat....Mane v WBA on Dec 27th.

With short turnaround from last game and big game in midweek, i can't see any big tactical change being made....i can see a few changes to line up though, got a feeling this might be one of those games where Klopp throws in likes of Oxlade or Shaqiri for example - it is of course hard for these lads coming in sporadically, short of minutes, low on confidence and into a badly misfiring and suffering team.