You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Cheltenham 2021 thread

On 16/03/2021 at 17:34, ZonkoVille77 said:

Tomorrow's shit fest.

Day 2:
Ballymore: Gaillard DuMesnil ew
Brown Advisory: Monkfish win
Coral Cup: Thomas Darby,  Dysart Diamond both ew
C Chase: chacun pour soi win
X Country: Easysland win, Tiger Roll ew
Grand Annual: Us and Them, Chosen Mate both ew
Bumper: Kilcruit, Sir Gerhard both to win

Place

Win

Nothing

Nothing

Win

Nothing

Win

Ok all things considered. 

I'm currently off for 2 weeks may be more if we get good news regarding our place ( another story ) so I've asked a mate who knows about horses for a few tips for tomorrow he's come up with Imperial Alcazar , Paisley park and The Glancing Queen he once gave me the first 4 winners at Chester a few years back so fingers crossed. 

My 4 today are probably 

Mister Whittaker 3.40  14s

Mister Fisher 2.30   7s

Spiritofthegames 1.55  16s

Fury  Road 3.05   5s

A small ew Lucky 15 as having  a few quid on Henry's Joy 4.30 and Presenting Pete 5.05 both at Doncaster for my main bet. 

I like to do a placepot but I can't seem to do it on line, though I've been told you can as I know a lad and that's all he does. 

• Upvote 1

Today's shit fest:

Day 3:
Marsh: Envoi Allen
Pertemps: Come on Teddy, Mrs Milner both ew
Ryanair: Min win, Melon ew
Stayers: Paisley Park win, The Storyteller ew
PP Plate: The Shunter ew
Mares Novices: The Glancing Queen ew
Kim Muir: Deise Aba, Plan of Attack both ew

• Upvote 1

50 minutes ago, easytoslip said:

My 4 today are probably 

Mister Whittaker 3.40  14s

Mister Fisher 2.30   7s

Spiritofthegames 1.55  16s

Fury  Road 3.05   5s

A small ew Lucky 15 as having  a few quid on Henry's Joy 4.30 and Presenting Pete 5.05 both at Doncaster for my main bet. 

I like to do a placepot but I can't seem to do it on line, though I've been told you can as I know a lad and that's all he does. 

Betfred and Bet365 for placepots. Not sure if any other bookie does it, never seen the option elsewhere.

12 minutes ago, skend04 said:

Betfred and Bet365 for placepots. Not sure if any other bookie does it, never seen the option elsewhere.

I'm on Betfred, the only one I've got, it must be there somewhere ta, I tried on Tuesday and ended up doing a 50p ew Acc on the first six races. 

14 minutes ago, easytoslip said:

I'm on Betfred, the only one I've got, it must be there somewhere ta, I tried on Tuesday and ended up doing a 50p ew Acc on the first six races. 

Ah okay. I'm sure there's a specific placepot page. Ages since I used the site though so can't exactly remember.

1 hour ago, skend04 said:

Ah okay. I'm sure there's a specific placepot page. Ages since I used the site though so can't exactly remember.

After picking 6 horses it just came up with 6 folds, Pontoon so not a clue, a 50p ew Acc again. 

I won't complain if they all get placed.