You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

This Meghan and Harry Thing

Bjornebye

Fucking hell.

Bet when that guy has a Chinese takeaway he doesnt like he's "so it's come this CHINA!.. war has been declared but you've only damned yourself". And every other mundane piece of shit the weirdo turns into the patriots fight.

"No more fish eh! Villainous swines give me a savoury cake and dig your trenches"

The mail front page, this morning the country is thinking of covid jabs, schools going back and the health of prince Philip and they are going ahead with this broadcasting this programme.

Meghan's estranged sister has also said shes worried about the impact her sister's interveiw will have on the health of her dad and prince Philip. Anyone else find her concerns heartwarming?

Raises the question what if Phillip dies during or soon after the programme? Royal blood on her hands!

3 hours ago, Gnasher said:

Meghan's estranged sister has also said shes worried about the impact her sister's interveiw will have on the health of her dad and prince Philip. Anyone else find her concerns heartwarming?

As far as I’m aware neither her dad or that old racist cunt need to watch the interview. They have a choice not to watch it. Simply make that choice.

5 minutes ago, Poster said:

I'm happy to see that they managed to get the privacy they wanted. 

I don't buy this.

Everyone should have a right to decide which bits of their life they share with all and sundry and which bits they keep to themselves. Just because you have a public profile - for whatever reason - doesn't mean your whole life is public property. 

• Upvote 4