You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

This Meghan and Harry Thing

Bjornebye

Just now, Bjornebye said:

But its ok for them to continually trash him and his wife without right of reply? 

No, but then again I don’t know what’s gone on and neither do you, you don’t trash your family in full view, that’s how I was brought up, you may see things differently, he’s a fucking rat.

2 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

But its ok for them to continually trash him and his wife without right of reply? 

She's not the first though. Fergie was the duchess of pork, Diana and camilla got it too. I've no doubt her skin colour added to it but if she was as white as my arse she'd still have got shit 

5 minutes ago, Captain Howdy said:

No, but then again I don’t know what’s gone on and neither do you, you don’t trash your family in full view, that’s how I was brought up, you may see things differently, he’s a fucking rat.

They have orchestrated a campaign against him, stripped him of titles and banished him from the family because he is protecting his wife. I think he's right within his rights to say his piece just as she is. The royal family are fucking rats 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, littletedwest said:

She's not the first though. Fergie was the duchess of pork, Diana and camilla got it too. I've no doubt her skin colour added to it but if she was as white as my arse she'd still have got shit 

Nowhere near as bad. There are 17 live articles about her on the DM right now. 17. They are fucking horrible parasites who are driving a woman to the brink of suicide with lies and smear all because she doesn't fit in with a family full of fake cunts. Fuck the royals and fuck anyone calling out Markle for daring to have her say back. 

3 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

They have orchestrated a campaign against him, stripped him of titles and banished him from the family because he is protecting his wife. I think he's right within his rights to say his piece just as she is. The royal family are fucking rats 

They may well be, I wouldn’t know, fight the fuckers then, don’t go crying to the world what wankers your family are, he’s a snivelling cunt and I’ve no interest in a family squabble.

1 minute ago, Captain Howdy said:

They may well be, I wouldn’t know, fight the fuckers then, don’t go crying to the world what wankers your family are, he’s a snivelling cunt and I’ve no interest in a family squabble.

Stop going on about it then 

6 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Nowhere near as bad. There are 17 live articles about her on the DM right now. 17. They are fucking horrible parasites who are driving a woman to the brink of suicide with lies and smear all because she doesn't fit in with a family full of fake cunts. Fuck the royals and fuck anyone calling out Markle for daring to have her say back. 

You don't think she married him to become part of the family of fake cunts?

9 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

I have to be honest, I'm surprised you haven't been in this thread knocking her sooner. 

I am not "knocking her" specifically, it's a soap opera, a reality show, and nobody who goes near that family is innocent.

25 minutes ago, Captain Howdy said:

Just watching Sky News on this, they finished with if you’ve been affected by any of the issues contact the Samaritans..................I swear to God I’m losing the will to fucking live I really am, maybe that’s what they mean.

What's wrong with that?

27 minutes ago, Captain Howdy said:

Just watching Sky News on this, they finished with if you’ve been affected by any of the issues contact the Samaritans..................I swear to God I’m losing the will to fucking live I really am, maybe that’s what they mean.

If your losing the will to live maybe it's a better call by them than you think 

• Upvote 1