You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

This Meghan and Harry Thing

Bjornebye

34 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

The Royal Family, BBC and the Daily Mail are starting a TV show? Throw the Tory front bench in and call it One Flew Over the Biggest Gang of Corrupt, Biased, Lying Cunts Evers Nest. I look forward to the Prince Phillip documentary, One Cunt in the Grave. 

It has been going for some time now. It's called The Crown or something like that. Apparently it is very popular.

I have no time for the whole concept of Royalty,Historically the biggest thieves and thugs who stole land and granted themselves titles and demanded servitude and sadly ,the majority bought into it all and complied. 

A few days ago it really struck home to me how fucked up this world is.

I was just settling down for my tea in front of the telly and the news preview was on,not sure what channel ,the first story was about a nine year old blind kid in war torn Yemen who had become his villages teacher because of all the death and mayhem,then the next story jumped to harry and Meghan sitting holding hands in a nice garden talking to oprah about how hard done they felt by because of the media picking on them in UK.,and at that moment, I realised I had far more respect ,admiration and empathy for the Yemeni kid than The Royal Prince,who will never ever have to worry about where his next meal is coming from  .It put me off my tea to be honest. I'll get off my soapbox now,rant over

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

Right-wing scum hacks throwing shit at her now because a few years ago she wore some earrings, which were a wedding present from bin Salman.

I mean, any member of the Royal family should have more decency than to have anything to do with the murderous Saudi regime.

https://english.alarabiya.net/News/middle-east/2014/11/17/Britain-s-prince-Andrew-in-Saudi-to-reinforce-ties-

Find the citizenship question pretty alarming to be honest. These hacks have found a new way to argue for the selective application of human rights as a punitive measure. Normalising that idea is very fucking dangerous.

• Upvote 2

48 minutes ago, Josef Svejk said:

The poor girl. She just happened to bump into a stunningly attractive and witty young lad down at the Tesco Express - and fall in love at first sight. How was she to know his family were a bunch of meanies? 

Yes my heart totally bleeds for her - I hope Oprah's cheque softens the blow somewhat.

Two stories on the news last night, one about how Meghan is supposedly a bitch, the other about how Philip has had heart surgery despite the Palace claiming he'd only gone in with a mild infection. So you're expected to take the first story as gospel but brush off the fibs with the second. Lies, every day more lies. Deceptions.

• Upvote 1

Earrings from a regime disgusting! whilst selling the regime whats essentially military grade nail bombs.

Murdering, chopping up a journalist who says things you don't like is fine because your wealthy. So it would be rude to treat you like a murderer and follow international laws that apply to the plebs. Journos have some fucking nerve selecting when the Saudi Royals are or aren't regimes or allies.

9 hours ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

Right-wing scum hacks throwing shit at her now because a few years ago she wore some earrings, which were a wedding present from bin Salman.

I mean, any member of the Royal family should have more decency than to have anything to do with the murderous Saudi regime.

https://english.alarabiya.net/News/middle-east/2014/11/17/Britain-s-prince-Andrew-in-Saudi-to-reinforce-ties-

The DM ran that story on the very day Starmer challenged the Pm on selling arms to Saudi Arabia despite Biden banning the US from doing so. Guess how many articles on the PMQs debate? None. 

Oh and "princess Michel of Kent wears racist brooch in first meeting with Meghan markle"  171222-princess-michael-of-kent-broach-c

"aah booooo typical lefty snowflakes stop being woke"

"Meghan Markle wears eyeliner on trip to the beach"

"Aaaahhh fucking scum leave our royal family shoot her vile bitch all in it for the money nobody cares go away burn her" 

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

It does come across like she's revelling in it all though. I'd just like them all to fuck off, take back everything leave them with a pension.

Does it? I don't watch her but the shit thrown her way she's got a right of reply and I doubt harry is that much of a pushover that he wouldn't call her out if she was just being a tit. I hope she tells Oprah that Prince Phillips ghoast tried to fuck her shoes and the Queen pisses in her handbag. 

15 minutes ago, Elite said:

They all need fucking off, the entitled fucking lizards.

At least Meghan has some talent and made a career for herself on TV.

But I though Harry was a war hero as he showed in that clip running to the helicopter during an interview to fight the Taliban which was in no way set up for television 

6XZQGu.gif

3 minutes ago, Stickman said:

But I though Harry was a war hero as he showed in that clip running to the helicopter during an interview to fight the Taliban which was in no way set up for television 

6XZQGu.gif

Yeah it's set up.

Here's the clip from an unfiltered angle..

tenor (3).gif

• Upvote 2

22 minutes ago, Stickman said:

6XZQGu.gif

Jesus wept thats embarrassing 

17 minutes ago, Elite said:

Yeah it's set up.

Here's the clip from an unfiltered angle..

tenor (3).gif

hahahaha

He's defo a better one of the lot though. 

• Upvote 2