You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

This Meghan and Harry Thing

Bjornebye

Since she won a case against the DM, the slander has got even worse. They've hounded her since day 1 and nobody can tell me skin colour hasn't played a massive part in it. State of this cunt below and some of the replies

Today the Mail have about 11 different stories many from "sources" so basically made up bullshit. She did an interview with Oprah which is her right of reply to all the nonsense and the smear has kicked into full swing. Its fucking disgusting, I personally don't give two shits about them really but they are human beings and the way people are treating them is fucking abhorrent. They hounded Diana and look what happened. No wonder she wanted them both to leave the country so soon. Truly the worst side of the UK coming out in all this. Fucking evil racist bastards. 

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Bjornebye said:

Since she won a case against the DM, the slander has got even worse. They've hounded her since day 1 and nobody can tell me skin colour hasn't played a massive part in it. 

Today the Mail have about 11 different stories many from "sources" so basically made up bullshit. She did an interview with Oprah which is her right of reply to all the nonsense and the smear has kicked into full swing. Its fucking disgusting, I personally don't give two shits about them really but they are human beings and the way people are treating them is fucking abhorrent. They hounded Diana and look what happened. No wonder she wanted them both to leave the country so soon. Truly the worst side of the UK coming out in all this. Fucking evil racist bastards. 

Inclined to agree Stig.

I have very little interest in the Royal family apart from the the fact that in this day and age, when record numbers are starving, using foodbanks, sleeping rough on the streets, it is insane that poor people are taxed to fund the insanely wealthy.

Fuck those cunts.

I wouldn't necessarily behead the whole lot of them, afaiac they can go about their business without benefitting from state handouts.

Fucking posh scruffy cunts.

• Upvote 7

5 minutes ago, Carvalho Diablo said:

Inclined to agree Stig.

I have very little interest in the Royal family apart from the the fact that in this day and age, when record numbers are starving, using foodbanks, sleeping rough on the streets, it is insane that poor people are taxed to fund the insanely wealthy.

Fuck those cunts.

I wouldn't necessarily behead the whole lot of them, afaiac they can go about their business without benefitting from state handouts.

Fucking posh scruffy cunts.

Can't stand them myself but this is just beyond the pale. I've never known anyone to be hounded like this. Perfect distraction for the Tories though. 

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Toxteth O'Grady said:

I reckon that Meghan Markle is absolute filth in the sack mind.

Just my take on the whole constitutional mess and crisis.

Check her feet out.

It's a straight fucking no from me.

• Upvote 1

Harry Hewitt ain't no Royal. He should give thanks for that.

Good on him for taking them on though and showing them up for what they are. 

A shower of over priveliged racist cunts who wear uniforms and medals they haven't earned and care only about themselves.

• Upvote 1

The royal family need putting out to pasture, in my view. At best they're a twee anachronism that we pay for, at worst they're a malign force (witness the briefings against members of their own now and in the past for wanting out of that shit show) that perpetuates the sort of cap-doffing I knows my place sir deference culture that allows ill-qualified cunts like Cameron and Johnson to ride roughshod over our country. That we pay for.

I do feel, with the Meghan and Harry issue and also the nonce prince, that there's a groundswell building against them, particularly amongst the young, and the Queen dying might be a pivotal moment. The problem is there's no-one of any significance to lead the charge. Even Corbyn, a lifelong republican, shied away from the task upon becoming Labour leader.

I remember when Diana died, popular opinion was rapidly turning against the monarchy and our sainted Queen, even the right wing rags were openly critical of her and posing difficult questions - and it took a fucking Labour PM in Blair to quell the revolt! And people say his biggest fuck up was Iraq...

The lad kind of embodies both sides of the coin for the Royals. On one hand he's had everything on a plate, didn't some bird do his A levels for him so he could get into uni? Joined the army to fly choppers, he couldn't so they made him a gunner instead, which he compared to 'playing on the X Box'. Seemed to find a niche for himself with injured squaddies,  but then when Wills dropped three sprogs and HRH spare parts was no longer needed, he was on the outside looking in. Brings an outsider into the fold thinking it didn't matter these days anyway, then found himself stripped of lands and titles and excommunicated by granny. And that, was Queen Elizabeth the Second.

2 minutes ago, SasaS said:

It's all fake. Publicity stunt to promote the next season of their TV show.

The Royal Family, BBC and the Daily Mail are starting a TV show? Throw the Tory front bench in and call it One Flew Over the Biggest Gang of Corrupt, Biased, Lying Cunts Evers Nest. I look forward to the Prince Phillip documentary, One Cunt in the Grave.