Quantcast
Chelsea (H) PL - Thurs 4th Mar 2021 at 20:15 - Page 22 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
TheDrowningMan

Chelsea (H) PL - Thurs 4th Mar 2021 at 20:15

1 minute ago, ZonkoVille77 said:

I'm not doubting his ability. But he's not suited to this team and that's all there is to it. 

I seriously don't what you want him to be doing - he's the only player to come out of this performance with any credit.   Firmino losing the ball again.  He's playing like a cunt and I can't stand him in this team.

Just now, Anubis said:

What the duck is wrong with you talking about Klopp going mad. Half the team are injured. No crowds in stadiums. Confidence is low. He’s lost his mother and can’t grieve properly. You can criticise the sub, but suggesting he’s lost it or mad, you’re as bad as fucking Tyler.

Was about to type the same. He isn't going to get every decision right, nobody can but fuck me some perspective is needed. 

2 minutes ago, Anubis said:

What the duck is wrong with you talking about Klopp going mad. Half the team are injured. No crowds in stadiums. Confidence is low. He’s lost his mother and can’t grieve properly. You can criticise the sub, but suggesting he’s lost it or mad, you’re as bad as fucking Tyler.

Shocking sub, to be fair though.

1 minute ago, stringvest said:

I'd love you to watch this game back and watch how many times he's been given hospital passes and managed to retain possession.  

Yeah I noticed that, probably 2 or 3 proper hospital passes, although he's so flat footed and lazy/out of step/unfit it's hard to judge.

But, surely we should expect more?

Just now, m0e said:

Shocking sub, to be fair though.

It may be. But some of the comments beyond that...

3 minutes ago, Anubis said:

What the fuck is wrong with some of you talking about Klopp going mad. Half the team are injured. No crowds in stadiums. Confidence is low. He’s lost his mother and can’t grieve properly. You can criticise the sub, but suggesting he’s lost it or mad, you’re as bad as fucking Tyler.

This.

Just now, Nelly-Torres said:

Oxlade-Chamberlain jogging around like he's playing his third match today. 

Fucking nauseating. 

Had absolutely no idea he was playing. 

Just now, magicrat said:

Millie should have started this. We have looked rudderless from the off

Jones should not be starting especially against decent teams.