Quantcast
Chelsea (H) PL - Thurs 4th Mar 2021 at 20:15 - Page 16 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
TheDrowningMan

Chelsea (H) PL - Thurs 4th Mar 2021 at 20:15

Under Liverpool rules that’s never a penalty. Unless one of our players sustains a gunshot wound in the area it’s not happening. Had to even up that Werner decision somehow.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Josef Svejk said:

They have better squad options almost all over the pitch, starting with the full backs...

And ending there. Goalie possibly 

I can't really believe this. Just watched it again a few times. Hands out from the body and up in the air. That had nothing to do with the ball being to close. That was a clear cut penalty. 

I really can not believe the clubs doesn't speak up. It's to late now anyway lose this game and It's bye bye CL. 

2 minutes ago, Saintslfc13 said:

Can't believe that's not a penalty but I suppose I shouldn't be surprised.

At the start of the season it would have been, they changed the rules mid season ffs. 

Sorry lads but it wasn't a pen. We were awarded one like that against Leeds first game of the season and they've changed the rule since. Calm down ffs. 

I think we must be the only side who nearly concede everytime our no.9 gives the ball away.. it doesn't fucking help that he's playing as a defensive midfielder.

1 minute ago, Redder Lurtz said:

Sorry lads but it wasn't a pen. We were awarded one like that against Leeds first game of the season and they've changed the rule since. Calm down ffs. 

The rule went back to unnatural position as opposed to any handball.

Please explain to us how natural that position was.

• Upvote 1