Quantcast
Chelsea (H) PL - Thurs 4th Mar 2021 at 20:15 - Page 10 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
TheDrowningMan

Chelsea (H) PL - Thurs 4th Mar 2021 at 20:15

On 08/07/2020 at 20:39, Dr Nowt said:

Listening to Martin Tyler reminds me of that Irvine Welsh novella ‘The Acid House’.

There’s a chapter called ‘Christmas With Blind Cunt’, about a visually-challenged, tedious know-it-all, who sits right up at the bar and is permanently smugly correcting everyone else in there with pedantic snides, while they’re minding their own business and talking privately.

In the finish, two of the bar regulars are walking home in a blizzard when they find him lying in the snow bleeding from the head. Instead of helping or calling an ambulance, they look at each other conspiratorially, loot his wallet, kick him in the face and cover him with snow.

He then dies.

Hope this helps.

• Upvote 1

Just now, aRdja said:

I really want Jones to make it and I think he will, but he’s not ready.

Not ready for what, exactly?

Feels like Klopp is just hoping it comes good.

Yes we’re limited with fit players but there’s little tactical change evident most weeks and it is needed because of the personnel problems we have. It isn't working, it can't work due to the holes left by all the missing players/players out of position - so make tactical changes to adapt.

• Upvote 1

Just now, an tha said:

We are an awful watch

So hesitant and predictable. Our balance is completely shot with Van Dijk, Matip/Gomez and Henderson ripped out and everything else off-kilter as a result. 

Just now, Johnlj said:

How old is that azzpilferer. Wasn't he there on Mourinhos first run there aswell. Seems He's been playing forener.

A long time but not quite that long, moved there after they won the Champions League.