You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Chelsea (H) PL - Thurs 4th Mar 2021 at 20:15

TheDrowningMan

2 minutes ago, Anubis said:

What the fuck is wrong with some of you talking about Klopp going mad. Half the team are injured. No crowds in stadiums. Confidence is low. He’s lost his mother and can’t grieve properly. You can criticise the sub, but suggesting he’s lost it or mad, you’re as bad as fucking Tyler.

Klopp isn't going mad he's just not coaching effective attacking football and we aren't scoring goals. 

If it doesn't change we are going to have some extremely serious problems. 

you know what we are getting to the point where as fans we'll be arguing because we say things in anger and off the cuff and some will get upset and it'll all go toxic. I'm flouncing out of here until such time as we can all see what's going on. See yers. Up the Reds.

So the conclussion is with taking Salah off is that Klopp put all our tickets in winning the Euro jackpot. Only one down in a must win game. Just fuck off.

Gone completely Houllier now. What a fucking joke. Firmino Staying, even playing is an unbelievable fuck up. And Fuck you FSG for not buying a cb so we have had to play our best midfielders in defense. Just fuck off.

Can anyone honestly point out what our tactics are meant to be? What is our style? Because I can't recognise a single plan with this team anymore. No pressing. No counter attacking. No down the wings. Just little flicks and tricks and hope something happens. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Moo said:

Yeah I noticed that, probably 2 or 3 proper hospital passes, although he's so flat footed and lazy/out of step/unfit it's hard to judge.

But, surely we should expect more?

not just hospital passes, passes into him with Chelsea players all over him and he is the only one in our team who could retain possession in those circumstances.  

If we could do this season again, I would have Fab and Hendo play in midfield every game. I'd go with Nat and even Williams at the back every time. We have badly suffered by not having our regular trio in midfield all season. I'm disappointed to see Fab back in defence today. He's had a shocker and we needed him in midfield where we are hopeless.

2 minutes ago, Anubis said:

It may be. But some of the comments beyond that...

It's emotion; mainly frustration.

A psychological analysis is not required.

Shambolic sub and one that makes me question where the manager's head is at.

The Milner sub gives even more evidence.

We're only 1 nil down for fuck's sake, on the day Klopp admitted we needed to get top 4.

Are you looking forward to next season?

1 minute ago, ZonkoVille77 said:

Can anyone honestly point out what our tactics are meant to be? What is our style? Because I can't recognise a single plan with this team anymore. No pressing. No counter attacking. No down the wings. Just little flicks and tricks and hope something happens. 

On the mark. Bang on

3 minutes ago, m0e said:

It's emotion; mainly frustration.

A psychological analysis is not required.

It’s not a psychological analysis. It’s the application of some basic fucking human empathy and understanding.