You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Chelsea (H) PL - Thurs 4th Mar 2021 at 20:15

TheDrowningMan

The highline is so that we can press up the pitch, but we don't seem to be pressing much at all. At least not compared to last season when we were a pack of hounds chasing any ball. This half arsed effort just gives them time to pick out a ball over the top.

Our attacking play is fucking terrible and has been for a long time. Firmino should never start for us again. One absolute shithouse him. At least manè has a go even when nothings going right for him.

Fucking mix things up jurgs. This persistence to keep doing the same thing with them every game is looking like madness now 

• Upvote 1

Klopp has worked wonders over the last 4 /5 years and don't get me wrong he's the best / only person for this job but he really needs to take a look at the way we play and how easy it is to expose us I know we've had injuries to our best defenders and keeper at times and midfielders but surely at that point you look at what you have and you adapt your style to fit the players, this really can't carry on much longer we look hopeless and clueless top 4 has gone if we lose this and I'd rather not think about the summer transfers in and out during the summer without CL football.

8 minutes ago, Josef Svejk said:

Chelsea have a better squad than us and some form. They also have a manager now who knows what he's doing... 

Do they have a better squad? Not when when ours is fully fit. The difference in this game is a single great pass and finish combo. Something we’re supposed to be capable of.

11 minutes ago, Supremolad said:

Mane is really taking the piss. Love the guy but we seriously need to ask questions of him too.

Staying on his feet when he should have gone down. Losing the ball and generally just being shite. Throw Jota on at halftime please.

So you REALLY think Atkinson would have given a pen had he gone down?

As much as I love Klopp he needs to have a long look in the mirror. The same fucking shit over and over again. Fucking groundhog day.

Can't remember what game it was, but Shaq came on as a ten and we went a bit diamond and we played very well, but It's the only time I can remember him changing it up during the past months shambles. I'm getting sick Watching our halfassed pressing where half the players goes for a press and the other half backs off and leave huge gaps. Disjointed I think the word is in English not completely sure though.

• Downvote 1