You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

What age does your libido decrease?

Elite

We're both still up for it and average about once a week. Sometimes more, sometimes less. Can't be doing with it when we're drunk now though, that's too much hassle. So we're down to one sober shag a week. 

To be honest, the urge isn't the problem for me, its when you come, the feeling just isn't as strong as it used to be.

I can sort of see why some of the oldies go Frank Bough and get into all weird shit if they've lost that feeling big time. 

I am constantly horny so feel like it's the same (40) but remembering my teenage days I think my boner lasted from ages 13-24.

Since my pigs got clipped (vasectomy) I have kept a jizz record as you need to send off your spaff count with the yoghurt pot. For my own statistical trending insight I have kept a counter for self abuse and wife assists and astonishingly the wife assists counter is only 1 behind which is pretty decent considering we have 2 young kids who hate sleep and her Mum staying with us. Probably also a reflection on a lower level of self-abuse from me though.

• Upvote 4

5 hours ago, Remmie said:

I am constantly horny so feel like it's the same (40) but remembering my teenage days I think my boner lasted from ages 13-24.

Since my pigs got clipped (vasectomy) I have kept a jizz record as you need to send off your spaff count with the yoghurt pot. For my own statistical trending insight I have kept a counter for self abuse and wife assists and astonishingly the wife assists counter is only 1 behind which is pretty decent considering we have 2 young kids who hate sleep and her Mum staying with us. Probably also a reflection on a lower level of self-abuse from me though.

Best part about getting the snip was the Mrs reminding me that it was time for a wank.

14 minutes ago, Jenson said:

I'm 48 this year, the other half is 6 years younger, and her sex drive is way higher than mine. I struggle manfully to keep up but more often than not I would kill for a nice cup of tea.

The peri menopause years

12 hours ago, Remmie said:

This is really disgusting. Repped.