You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Tiger Woods

Captain Howdy

2 hours ago, magicrat said:

They didn't take a blood sample as he was too badly injured so he won't be done for DUI . 

If another car had been involved I think they would have had to.

He was either pilled up or on his phone - they would be able to see cell records but I don't think they (police) really want to pursue it.

2 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

If another car had been involved I think they would have had to.

He was either pilled up or on his phone - they would be able to see cell records but I don't think they (police) really want to pursue it.

I'm surprise they didn't put 30 bullets in him. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...
12 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

Nike relationship ended after 27 years. 

No news yet whether he jumped or was pushed.

So the adultery, drugs, soliciting, drink driving etc wasn't enough. Must be something big. That or they've realised he's no longer a big enough pull? 

1 hour ago, Bjornebye said:

So the adultery, drugs, soliciting, drink driving etc wasn't enough. Must be something big. That or they've realised he's no longer a big enough pull? 

Nike are supposed to be pulling out of the golf market completely.

5 minutes ago, Fugitive said:

Nike are supposed to be pulling out of the golf market completely.

Aye they stopped making clubs and balls a few years back, it's just the sportswear they make at present.

Woods and McIlroy are already using Taylormade clubs.

On 07/04/2021 at 18:51, Charles Penrose said:

He’s a bellend isn’t he? I watched the two part HBO documentary on him a few nights ago and he didn’t come across too well. 

Without his injuries he’d have sailed past Nicklaus’s record though. 

I watched the first part of that years ago and thought it was pretty good.

2 hours ago, Creator Supreme said:

Aye they stopped making clubs and balls a few years back, it's just the sportswear they make at present.

Woods and McIlroy are already using Taylormade clubs.

Tiger was using other branded clubs and just had the Nike logo put on them for the tv cameras.