Quantcast
Sheffield Utd (A) PL - Sun 28th Feb 2021 at 19:15 - Page 7 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
TheDrowningMan

Sheffield Utd (A) PL - Sun 28th Feb 2021 at 19:15

5 minutes ago, an tha said:

This is what happens when refuse to strengthen obvious weak areas and rely on perma crocks.

This is what happens when you buy bargain basement at the 11th hour and the Manager doesn't fancy it.

3 minutes ago, John102 said:

I like how we have 2 youth team keepers on the bench. Sends the message that if you're good enough, youre old enough. 

I look forward to one of them coming on if we need a late goal

• Upvote 1

Some right whining cunts on this site. Utter shithouses who have a game lost before it's played. We're down to our bare bones and we're playing a team that will probably be relegated but, unpopular take on the game, I think we're good enough to win it.

• Upvote 2

Remember when we signed our head of recovery in Jan and the Athletic said he would be our key signing. 

Then everyone just got injured still. 

Halcyon days. 

• Upvote 3

ROBERTO FIRMINO ROBERTO FIRMINO ROBERTO FIRMINO ROBERTO FIRMINO ROBERTO FIRMINO ROBERTO FIRMINO ROBERTO FIRMINO ROBERTO FIRMINO ROBERTO FIRMINO ROBERTO FIRMINO ROBERTO FIRMINO ROBERTO FIRMINO ROBERTO FIRMINO ROBERTO FIRMINO ROBERTO FIRMINO ROBERTO FIRMINO ROBERTO FIRMINO ROBERTO FIRMINO ROBERTO FIRMINO ROBERTO FIRMINO ROBERTO FIRMINO

Another game of Curtis strutting round like a peacock thinking he’s the man, ambling round the pitch with all the energy of a geriatric. And our fans moaning that Thiago slows the game down when Curtis is the worst for it. 

1 minute ago, torahboy said:

Some right whining cunts on this site. Utter shithouses who have a game lost before it's played. We're down to our bare bones and we're playing a team that will probably be relegated but, unpopular take on the game, I think we're good enough to win it.

Aye. 6 losses, same formation, same tactics. Two centre halves that the boss obviously doesn't rate at all, two reserve keepers on the bench.

Could we have not tried something a bit different? We had a week to prepare.

Just now, LFC 6 Times said:

That Tskimikas fucker certainly in the conversation for our worst signings of all time.

He's the team mascot. If you look at the training pics and videos, he's friends with everybody. Well worth the 10-15m we paid.

1 minute ago, torahboy said:

I actually think we will win tonight even allowing for that clown in goals and our championship level centre half pairing.

These are really bad and fact it is away, where even these will leave us a bit of space as game wears on hopefully.

But still - laughing at the current state of us, is a way of coping with the absolute shit show it is.

2 minutes ago, BeefStroganoff said:

ROBERTO FIRMINO ROBERTO FIRMINO ROBERTO FIRMINO ROBERTO FIRMINO ROBERTO FIRMINO ROBERTO FIRMINO ROBERTO FIRMINO ROBERTO FIRMINO ROBERTO FIRMINO ROBERTO FIRMINO ROBERTO FIRMINO ROBERTO FIRMINO ROBERTO FIRMINO ROBERTO FIRMINO ROBERTO FIRMINO ROBERTO FIRMINO ROBERTO FIRMINO ROBERTO FIRMINO ROBERTO FIRMINO ROBERTO FIRMINO ROBERTO FIRMINO

can fuck off might aswell get it out of the way before game starts

1 minute ago, 3 Stacks said:

He's the team mascot. If you look at the training pics and videos, he's friends with everybody. Well worth the 10-15m we paid.

Should have bought a golden labrador instead.

Just now, bizzle10 said:

can fuck off might aswell get it out of the way before game starts

ha ha.

When i was a kid, before the game started on Radio City i'd write out Ian Rush's name on a piece of paper several times as a way to make him score. Stupid school stuff.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, LFC 6 Times said:

That Tskimikas fucker certainly in the conversation for our worst signings of all time.

Nah, torben piechnik, ruddock, dicks, itandje etc. But yeah I take your point, he isn't up to much is he

1 minute ago, Freddo said:

Nah, torben piechnik, ruddock, dicks, itandje etc. But yeah I take your point, he isn't up to much is he

He might be a good player but he's never fit.

10 minutes ago, BeefStroganoff said:

This is what happens when you buy bargain basement at the 11th hour and the Manager doesn't fancy it.

That too