Quantcast
Sheffield Utd (A) PL - Sun 28th Feb 2021 at 19:15 - Page 18 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
TheDrowningMan

Sheffield Utd (A) PL - Sun 28th Feb 2021 at 19:15

1 minute ago, Bjornebye said:

You need to start being a bit more impartial in this second half ref 

unless you've been going to weight watchers lately, I'm not having that.  

• Upvote 1

At least there is only two and a bit seasons left on bobbys 180k contract. He's been phoning it in pretty much since he signed it bar a few games here and there.

I think we have played better than recent games, could be Sheff Utd or us but more positive than normal for me. Carry on like this second half and I think we will win.

• Upvote 1

Can't believe writing this...but i'd take Firmino off now for Origi and play Origi through middle...yes he is shite, but at least given chance and he will get them today, he might be  able to actually shoot and score.

They are dead weak and slow through middle.

Seriously this is the fucking snowflake generation. We’ve played some nice stuff, we’re away from home against a team battling for survival, it’s only half time and people are still moaning. This is the premier league not the Harlem fucking globetrotters, we don’t have a god given right to win every game. Only a matter of time before somebody says the ref is corrupt. 

2 minutes ago, niallers said:

We should still be winning 2 nil at least. We're fucking toothless having Bobby up top. Swap him with mane or Salah. They're massively weak in the centre

Mane has been equally dogshit. He won’t score either. Hopefully Salah will because the other 2 won’t score. 

Play like again and we will win easy. Adrian scares the shit out of me, 2 parries I would have caught and the OG is his ball all day long.

4 minutes ago, stringvest said:

unless you've been going to weight watchers lately, I'm not having that.  

Evil bastard 

4 minutes ago, Johnlj said:

At least there is only two and a bit seasons left on bobbys 180k contract. He's been phoning it in pretty much since he signed it bar a few games here and there.

I don't get how he got 180k and Mane only got 100k.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, TheDrowningMan said:

Admittedly I was washing up as I watched, but I thought we were okay other than the horrendous finishing. Another game in which we dominate statistically but where the opposition is far more likely to score.

Fucking hell mate washing up for 45 mins, how many people live with you.

Just now, Mark M said:

Keeper is not having a worldie he’s saved shots that are piss poor so far 

Usually, if a keeper is described as having a “worldie” it’s because he’s throwing himself all over the shop to look spectacular saving pathetic shots that are no more than a couple of inches either side of him.

4 minutes ago, TheDrowningMan said:

Admittedly I was washing up as I watched, but I thought we were okay other than the horrendous finishing. Another game in which we dominate statistically but where the opposition is far more likely to score.

Unfortunately, football fans/pundits are more about narratives than they are about actual analysis.

Finishing is basically luck, it always has been. There are players that are slightly better at it than others, to be sure, but the most important thing is getting the chances. We're going through a terrible run of bad luck when it comes to finishing, but it will end eventually. Hopefully here in the second half!