You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Britney Spears

Bjornebye

Always more of an Aguilera man myself, particularly early on before she shot herself in the face with a make up gun. Spears always seemed a bit more bubblegum to me until it went a bit pear shaped. I warmed to her a bit more then. But if f Spears had turned up outside my door at 3 am, inebriated, holding a kebab in one hand and chucking stones at my window with the other, shouting "Hit me Baby One More Time" i' should go "Oi, Spears, Noooooo...." etc 

Image result for frank doberman

• Upvote 9

12 hours ago, Section_31 said:

Cathy Dennis wrote it, it's about that Irish super vet, who she was dating. Trivia gold.

A while back at my Mum's we were watching an episode of Supervet, and my uncle and I got told off for taking the piss, saying he was corrupt, gave pet owners false hopes, overcharged them for unnecessary procedures etc. I've just taken great delight in forwarding the Cathy Dennis link to her, saying he cheats in love as well as on vet bills.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cathy_Dennis#Personal_life

• Upvote 1

When I was in sixth form I had a gigantic crush on this girl called Marie. But she had an older boyfriend (bigger boys!) and rebuffed me. She was always flirtatious enough to keep me keen though. As they often are.

Anyway, we were at a college night at the nightclub in Shrewsbury and it was right at the time Britney topped the charts with Baby One More Time. Her and her mates came in the school girl outfit. Shawing! 

We were all dancing on one of the podiums and she puts her arms on my shoulders and goes in for what I believed for a fleeting second to be a kiss. Instead she goes to my right ear and utters...

"When Britney comes on, will you get down off the podium so we can all dance..."

And I did.

image.png

• Like 1
  • Upvote 13