Quantcast
Everton (H) PL - Sat 20th Feb 2021 at 17:30 - Page 8 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
TheDrowningMan

Everton (H) PL - Sat 20th Feb 2021 at 17:30

Bunch of soft bastards. Right from the off you could see it. What in the flying fuck is wrong with that bunch of soft bastards. 

Just now, Mark M said:

Worst thing that can happen. We’ve really struggled to turn around games this season 

We've struggled to score at 0-0 too, in fairness. At least we can't sit back here.

Yes, I know, I'm being overly optimistic.

We're losing this. Boys are all asleep. Thought they'd come out flying. We have massive fucking problems if they can't get up for this 

2 minutes ago, Mark M said:

Worst thing that can happen. We’ve really struggled to turn around games this season 

Wouldn’t be so bad if this was the only thing we had struggled with. Unfortunately we seem to be struggling with most if not all things. 

We need to get a CB on and Henderson in midfield or this could get messy, so give it 10 minutes and then change it up. I can’t believe we’re still sacrificing the midfield given the amount of evidence that it fucks us over terribly.

1 minute ago, Vincent Vega said:

I wish Jurgen would bin that coat, we’ve turned to shit ever since he started wearing it.

It's that fucking green on the kit. Fucking daft Nike cunts. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, TheDrowningMan said:

Need to get a CB on and Henderson in the midfield or this could get messy. Give it 10 minutes and then change it up. I can’t believe we’re still sacrificing the midfield.

It's not the 80th minute yet.